What's new

Whoa, hey, don't look at me like that, I just got here!

What's up fellas? Been lurking here for a few months since I picked up MK9, and now I want to milk my investment for as much as I can by getting better. You know, beat the tar out of my irl friends, maybe join some online matches with some of you here, learn while getting my own ass kicked in the process. . . I was thinking, yeah, I'll do some of that. And who knows? I might even consider tournament play if I ever get good enough.

Anyways, I hope my start here goes a lot smoother than that of some other forums I've joined in the past (the less said, the better).

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but so far people have been very helpful, and the website itself is organized in such a way that I've learned a lot more about the game after only a few short days than I had in the previous month.

Ankaku

Noob
Welcome aboard mate! From one newbie to another, I'm sure you'll level up in no time! Feel free to add me, I should have new interwebs soon :)

That. . . depends, Lyuben. Will my answer be potentially incriminating?

Actually, it's a reference to an old Bugs Bunny cartoon I watched nonstop on VHS when I was a kid.

"Er-uh, Pocus Kadabra!
New Port News!
Wow, I can do better than that. Walla Walla Washington!"

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
That. . . depends, Lyuben. Will my answer be potentially incriminating?

Actually, it's a reference to an old Bugs Bunny cartoon I watched nonstop on VHS when I was a kid.

"Er-uh, Pocus Kadabra!
New Port News!
Wow, I can do better than that. Walla Walla Washington!"
You're an odd one. I think you should post in the philosophy thread. Something tells me your tales will be riveting.

Odd, maybe. I won't argue with that. But don't oversell me. I'm mainly responding to a life experience that's been, as a whole, rather boring to say the least.