What's new

Discussion WHO YOU WISH SHOULD BE GOOD MATCHUPS AND BAD MATCHUP FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS?

N00B

Noob
WHO YOU WISH SHOULD BE GOOD MATCHUPS AND BAD MATCHUP FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS?
WHY?
AND HOW TIER LIST SHOULD STAY IN THE LAST PATCH WHEN MKX STOPED BEEEN PATCHED.

We all know that NRS will no longer release balance patches when the game is going to die or even if not die it doesnt matter, mkx will stop been patched anyway. That judgment day is coming some characters forever stay broken, some characters forever stay bad e.t.c.
So how you wish tier list should be in the last patch, who should be top tier, mid tier, low tier or broken?
How you see the balance in general, what you wish for your favorite characters, who should be bad match ups for your characters who should be good matchups e.t.c. and why?

My humble opinion about this
First of all i wish this game would have perfect balance that every character can able to beat eachother but every character should have bad matchups for balance, but not too much ofc 1-5 bad matchups, mkx should not have weak, bad characters that being useless and can not be able to beat no one or broken characters that can destroyed all easyly and will be dominate everywhere, online, casual, esl, evo and at others big tournaments.and mkx shoud not have 7-3, 8-2, 9-1, 13-0 matchups.

For example
I start with my two favorite characters ever, its Raiden and Kung Lao.
Its would be perfect if Raiden would have only 2 bad matchups for balance its should be grandmaster Sub Zero and balanced Kenshi, and he should beat all female characters, takeda and bo rai cho 6-4, others should be a bunch of 5-5 matchups against other rushdown characters like Lao, Kang, Johnny, Jax, Kano, Shinnok, Scorpion, Reptile, Quan Chi, Ermac, Tremor, Triborg, Kotal Kahn, Erron Black, Jason, Predator, Tarkalien, and in the very few match ups he should have a slithly advantage 5.5-4.5 against characters like jin, Leatherface, Ferra/Torr and Goro.
Or just only Sub and Kenshi should beat Raiden for balance and others should be are 5-5.

For Kung Lao almost as like for Raiden, he should beat all female characters 6-4, except Sonya, Sonya should be 5-5 vs Kung Lao and also he should beat 6-4 bo rai cho and takeda, others should be a bunch of 5-5 matchups and also Kenshi and Sub should beat Lao too. Or just Kenshi and Sub should beat Lao, others should be a bunch of 5-5 for Lao.

Why Raiden should have only 2 bad matchups and why he should beat all females, takeda and bo rai cho?
Because Raiden is the immortal Thunder God in MK universe, protector of Earthrealm, one of the coolest characters in the MK universe, main hero in the MK universe, even if Raiden would fight withouth his Godly powers he has a very great fighting skills, he should beat everyone in the story no one should able to beat him in the story and ofc for that MK story should makes sense ans should not be stupid but unfortunately MK story always no makes sense and always stupid, especially MKX story and unfortunately its would be stupid because MK is a fighting game and also NRS always forgot about details, legit explanations e.t.c. and i hope the next game being a remake with very good story, but anyway Raiden should be undefetable in the story and because of that in the gameplay he should have only two bad matchups for balance that would makes sense. Seriously Raiden should be very strong. He should beat all females, takeda and bo rai cho 6-4 and against others he should go 5-5 thats would be perfect.i fucking hate female characters except sonya, i dont hate her and i dont like her but raiden should beat tanya, dvora, kitana, mileena, cassie, jacqui, sonya, takeda and bo rai cho and losing to only to sub and kenshi for balance, others should be 5-5.

Why Kung Lao should have only 2 bad matchups and why he should beat all females, takeda and bo rai cho?
Because Kung Lao is reincarnation of great Kung Lao who was the champion 500 hundred years ago, theoretycally he knows all what Great Lao knows, he is the Great Kung Lao, he is one of the strongest Shaolin warriors, if not strongest but definetelly hes fighting skills equal to Liu Kang, he beat 1v1 Goro, Kintaro and beat 1v2 Quan Chi and Shang Sung but Shao Kahn cowardly killed him in MK9, i really think Kung Lao wouldve beat Shao Kahn thats wouldve be make sense, MK story should make sense no more cassie bullshit e.t.c. again MK story sucks but anyway Kung Lao is the kung fu master and he one of the coolest characters in the MK universe, so thats all reasons why Kung Lao should be very good and should also have only 2 bad matchups its Sub and Kenshi and go 5-5 against others thats would be fair. He should beat all females 6-4 except Sonya, Sonya should be 5-5, and he should beat takeda and bo rai cho 6-4 and ofc go 5-5 against others.

And you probably ask who should beat Sub and Kenshi then? Someone who can effectively deal with zoning and ice clone. Kenshi should beat Sub for example, Scorpion or Triborg (sektor) should beat Kenshi e.t.c.

I wish Tier List after the last patch in the MKX end looking like this for example

S tiers who only have 1-3 bad matchups, most of S tiers matchups should be 5-5

Kenshi (all 3)
Sub Zero (grandmaster)
Raiden (thunder god, displacer)
Kung Lao (all 3)
Johnny Cage (all 3)
Jax (all 3)
Liu Kang (all 3)
Shinnok (boneshaper, impostor)
Scorpion (hellfire)
Kotal Kahn (blood god, war god)
Kano (cutthroat, cybernetic)
Erron Black (all 3)
Reptile (all 3)
Ermac (MoS)
Tremor (all 3)
Quan Chi (sorcerer, sumonner)
Predator (hish que ten, warrior)
Tarkalien (all 3)
Triborg (cyrax, sektor)
Jason Voorhees (all 3)
Sonya Blade (demolition, special forces)
Kung Jin (all 3)
Goro (all 3)
Ferra/Torr (all 3)
Leatherface (all 3)

A tiers who only has 4-5 bad matchups

Bo Rai Cho (all 3)
Tanya (all 3)
Dvora (all 3)
Kitana (all 3)
Mileena (all 3)
Cassie (all 3)
Jacqui (all 3)
Takeda (all 3)
and some variations who not wroted in S just boring to watch for me shouldnt be S imo.

No one shouldnt be trash even that awfull (annoying, boring, waste of space) characters who in A tier.
Why so much S tier you ask? Because i think this game should be the clash of the titans with very excited to watch fights with a bunch of 5-5 matchups and ofc all should have atleast 1-2 bad matchups for balance.
And tbh i hate who in this A tier and i think they deserve to be in A tier but not trash ofc, just too boring and just waste of space that should be deleted from the game and replaced with more very fun characters like Bi-Han (with cryomancer and shadow powers but ofc his cryomancer powers should be different from his little brother, i even created thread about move list ideas), Nightwolf, Kabal, Stryker, Fujin, Jade, Sareena. Or tanya, dvora, kitana, mileena, cassie, jacqui, taeda and bo rai cho should not be in the next MK game, they must die like hsu hao e.t.c.
Or and i think cyber sub zero and cyber smoke is a very bad idea they are more fun when they are humans.
Robot Smoke is a bitch (c)

So that thread its just my thoughts, dreams , my balance vision. Dont get butthurt, troll e.t.c. about this we all have our opinions tho.
I hope you understand my broken English )

Post how you wish tier list should be and who should be good and bad matchups for your favorite characters. And why?
Lets go!