What's new

who would u think would be overall the best character to use online? considering it lags really bad

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I've made a thread similar to this concerning offline and online characters.

But this is general, meaning a character that could adapt well to the lag without using gimmicks nor being hindered by lag.

I'd say Sub, he's pretty solid, 9f St2 for 22 anti-air, and combos are easy enough to do with the lag.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I took the liberty of editing your thread's title a bit. You are free to curse as much to your heart's content in your posts, but swearing in thread titles is discouraged. Please be mindful of that.

Back on topic...from my experience, I particularly hate dealing with online Reptile, Cage, and Raiden. The lag really buffs some of their shit.

Death

Noob
Cage KL Liu kang Reptile would be best bet. Noob too

Quan chi mileena scorpion cuz their god like online too

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Cyrax def. has to be on that list.. "I fuzzied that overhead! I blocked that net!"
Liu Kang is also a perfect character for online, as everytime the slightest hiccup happens, you lose 35%.
Reptile for sure.

I haven't seen anyone mention him yet, but Ermac is also a really solid character online, as he will catch you in all kinds of things that wouldn't connect otherwise, and have you eating massive damage every time.

Also KL with his jump-in/teleport shenanigans and low hats, plus the 7-frame combo starter and the spin... 'On reaction' = salt when playing an online KL.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
A gimmicky Reptile is hard to deal with.But if you actually try to play with with footsies and stuff, well, good luck on that.

As for Kung Lao and Cage, they're free to teleport~insta-3 and F3 to their wish since those are block infinites online.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Liu Kang? Really? I don't see why, since he can't abuse stuff like Reppy T's Dash or KL's Teleport.

I'd say: Reptile, Raiden, Mileena, Sonya, and Kung Lao.

I find it harder with Cage, since everyone can jump out of frame traps. 11f1 is near useless, unless you're Curbo or Playpal.