What's new

Who will be the most annoying rushdown character ?

D

Deleted member 5032

Flash, Doomsday and Bane are my thoughts right now.

I think Catwoman will suck.
This right here. I was hoping Catwoman would be good, but I keep hearing that she's not great. Hopefully she'll improve with the first patch.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This right here. I was hoping Catwoman would be good, but I keep hearing that she's not great. Hopefully she'll improve with the first patch.
Unless she has frame traps like the three I mentioned supposedly have, she won't be much good without giving her stupid buffs. Her little hop/duck shit will get bodied by wrong guesses and just doing nothing and her normals look slow with the whip being the only thing with reach. (Pretty sure you didn't want my opinion but i can't help it lol)

Bane is looking better and better though. :)

D

Deleted member 5032

Unless she has frame traps like the three I mentioned supposedly have, she won't be much good without giving her stupid buffs. Her little hop/duck shit will get bodied by wrong guesses and just doing nothing and her normals look slow with the whip being the only thing with reach. (Pretty sure you didn't want my opinion but i can't help it lol)

Bane is looking better and better though. :)
With a whip for her normals, she should be really viable. It already looks like she's got a quick low-hitting whip attack, and her jumping whip is supposed to be almost as good as Lex's j3. If they just make her like a faster Ghost Rider from UMvC3 with better mix-up potential, she could be very viable and difficult to deal with. Especially with how limited movement is in this game, having long-range disjointed hitboxes could be really powerful. Maybe a ranged command throw similar to Super Skrull's could be good as well. I'll be mad if she continues to suck, because she could be made into a very scary character if handled correctly.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I think overall Doomsday will be the hardest to deal with due to his potentially high damage output.

While taking a small break from the Injustice GAU IOS game on my phone.

Rumor is Flash has an infinite string. If true, I vote him until its patched.
Saw a post over at eventhubs actually showing it. There will definitely be a day 1 patch.

It's hard to tell since we don't have the game in our hands. I'd say Flash and maybe Catwoman. I would say most of the faster characters yet the game is already fast.

cyke_out

Warrior
According to posters on SRK, that have a legit copy of the game from stores that sold early, the Flash infinite is already patched.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Shazam is supposed to be an up close character. His teleport can get him in through or around zoning. Lighting fists is a melee trait that grants extra hit and chip damage and increases advantage on hit and block. He's got command grabs (I think)... If this is all true Shazam might be a sleeper rushdown brawler.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

SaJa

FH_FenriR
NW ?

By the way Flash is the only one having a totally lake of zoning (I mean projectile) ?