What's new

Who wants to split a FR room? (already reserved in my name)

AU_SUCK

MEOW
Alright guys, I have a small issue with my Final round Reservations. I have a 2 bed room booked from the 13th to the 17th of March for Final Round. I had someone to split it lined up, but due to unfortunate circumstances they can not make it now. The room is at the special group rate of 93 dollars a night. With taxes and everything the room is 425$. I really dont think i can afford this alone. This is a big hit with short notice. There is a whole bed open. It is just me. I just need someone (hopefully down to earth, calm, and nice) to split this room with me.

I do wanna say though, as much as I like hanging out, I would much prefer someone who doesnt wan't to stay up all night with a room full of people. Im really not okay with 10 people in 1 motel room. So basically I need 1 (AT MAX 2, probably only if your traveling together) who want to go halves on this (possibly thirds), who also want to go to bed at a decent hour (like 1 or so) to get up for the tournament the next day. (P.S. mostly friday night before pools. I dont expect to make it out of pools, so partying will ensue on saturday night :D)

Please someone help me :(