What's new

Who wants to see 'Test your...' for MK 10?

Should they have tests in MK10?

• Total voters

BarryWhite

Banned
Should NRS bring back Test Your Might for MK10? Or maybe some other tests?

Test your Might?
Test your Sight?
Test your Height?

I personally would like to see Test Your Might return.

I hope they also bring back Kombat Chess. That was cool.

Kombat Kart should return. They won't have to worry about balancing anything or any character. (Inb4 it becomes the most balanced game mode every). Puzzle Kombat would be hype as well. Chess Kombat I could live with too. And as for something new, can a brother get a Team Guantlet mode?

This was in DOA3 and I believe in UMK3 and I loved it for that. You pick 5 characters and whoever loses 5 fights (all of their team) they lose.

As long as they don't add no stupid ass Kombat Tower bs and cdjr gets his hot pockets i'll be a happy camper.

Kombat Tower? . . The 300 Challenges? I didn't mind them so much. But they should be more innovative. Not "Johnny Cage's Cameraman" and have 50 repeats dampened it a bit.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Yes, I say bring those back and also Chess and Motor Kombat. And please make actually a good Krypt like in Deception, Krypt in MK9 was a total fail.

Let me play test your luck online, would be great for the lulz. The only thing I ask is that MK10 is enjoyable to play, has a good story mode, somewhat balanced, improved net code, and finally tag team is a must regardless of balance