What's new

Who wants Robots in MK11?

Who wants any of the Robots in MK11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I personally want a new cyborg, like Hydro. Cyrax and Sektor would be welcome too though, since Triborg was more of a patch for the lack of robots in MKX than anything else.

Meh.

On the one hand I love cyrax and sektor because they've both got very interesting gameplay. Sektors style is somewhat represented in someone like skarlet, but I do actually love the idea behind cyrax's "fuck up at the wrong time and lose it all" gameplan. I think it could use tweaking, but it's not impossible to handle.

That said they always feel jarring to have, so i'd almost rather have their human versions (hell we're time traveling anyways) and i'm sure the dev's won't mind having to figure out how they want to do cyrax's bombs again.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Sektor is one of my favs, easily top4 (after Rain, Mileena, Scorpion). Cyrax is also somewhere around top10. Smoke should stay human and we can have Enenra in the cybernetic body (Smoke is also great and in my top10 for sure), wouldn't mind that. But... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't combine them into one shitty articifial crowdpleaser named Triborg... Don't take away personality of cyborgs for gameplay's sake!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Meh.

On the one hand I love cyrax and sektor because they've both got very interesting gameplay. Sektors style is somewhat represented in someone like skarlet, but I do actually love the idea behind cyrax's "fuck up at the wrong time and lose it all" gameplan. I think it could use tweaking, but it's not impossible to handle.

That said they always feel jarring to have, so i'd almost rather have their human versions (hell we're time traveling anyways) and i'm sure the dev's won't mind having to figure out how they want to do cyrax's bombs again.
I'm not sure how Cyraxs bombs could work in this meta, I feel like he could be ruined if he had to Amp to launch.
But they could do something like allow him a string to place bomb safely but it costs amp to launch. That would keep Cyrax as the set-up monster he has been and give him a strong and unique tool in the right trained hands.

Sektor is one of my favs, easily top4 (after Rain, Mileena, Scorpion). Cyrax is also somewhere around top10. Smoke should stay human and we can have Enenra in the cybernetic body (Smoke is also great and in my top10 for sure), wouldn't mind that. But... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't combine them into one shitty articifial crowdpleaser named Triborg... Don't take away personality of cyborgs for gameplay's sake!
1. I want Sektor in just so Ketchup can play with his favorite character. I mostly used Cyrax and occasionally used CyberSmoke but Rax is my boi.

2. I would be happy with Human or Enenra Smoke but I think it would be much more interesting to have Enenra be a Evil alien smoke vaper being or an Evil ninja version of Smoke. The idea excites me wondering what they could do with smoke making him so different and complex.

3. I completely agree that Cyrax and Sektor should be thier own characters not in Triborg. I didn't like that they shared moves universally even though they are supposed to have different fighting styles. If they make Cyborgs separate from each other instead of Triborg, they could put so much more individuality to thier playstyle and looks. I'm even accepting of human forms as well but I feel it would be weird seeing some if thier moves come out I'm human form, well maybe he could throw down time bombs from a belt it hidden pocket. But what about Sektors missles. Anyways as much as I want them to be separate fighters I'd accept them as Triborg but hope they give them new and separate strings as well as specials.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I hope they destroy any evidence of Cyber-Sub-Zero and Cyber-Smoke and keep them humans. Also destroy Triborg, horrid name, and I don't want 3 characters into one.

Sektor is my favorite male character, so of course I want him back.

I want Cyrax in the special forces to make them less dull and human.

Also give Sektor a new ally in Chrome (not with the K), a silver cyborg with liquid metal abilities and magnetic powers.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
i want to this topic death. Like Epsio killed my thread. I tired of all these cry MEH NO ENOUGH CLOUR NINJAS/ROBOTS MEH WE NEED FULL ROSTER OF COLOUR NINJAS, if nrs listened you franchise was never evolved: we never get such character, like Quan or Kenshi, Kotal or Geras

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I can't believe that Sektor won't make DLC in MK11 after how hype he was in MKX.

I also want Cyrax to get in but he should definitely be high-execution like he was in MKX.

I do like Smoke but it depends on which version of him shows up. I thought Smoke was MK9's most boring character. Both his look and gameplay sucked. MKX's cyborg Smoke was way better. But if they do decide to bring him back in human form I hope it's very different from MK9. Enenra does sound interesting.

There's absolutely no reason to have Cyber Subzero with Subzero already in and Frost heavily rumored.

You gotta have Robutts in MK after 3, it's just not MK without one.

Cyrax, Triborg and Sektor look doubtful but if Sub-Zero has his Cyborg Costume (as a flashback to MK9, like Burnt Kabal might be) I'd be cool with that.

Or if Smoke is DLC and he gets MK9, MKX Cyborg, Enenra and Revenant costumes as his gear, that'd be fine too.