What's new

who should I use.

hardwire

Noob
Ok well right now im loving my smoke but i have to find a new guy to use. Smoke is readable as the day is long and people do not fall for the good stuff any more.

so what im asking from every one is this

who has a really good low launcher that can combo juggle nice and ez for good damage

ive played with kang and im still having trouble with his dash but any way thats for a nother time

is there a better fighter out there for what im looking for or is kang my best bet

oh last thing i dont know if there are any fighters with both a low launcher and a nice over head (does not have to launch) just want to make them think twice about blocking low ya know.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Ok well right now im loving my smoke but i have to find a new guy to use. Smoke is readable as the day is long and people do not fall for the good stuff any more.

so what im asking from every one is this

who has a really good low launcher that can combo juggle nice and ez for good damage

ive played with kang and im still having trouble with his dash but any way thats for a nother time

is there a better fighter out there for what im looking for or is kang my best bet

oh last thing i dont know if there are any fighters with both a low launcher and a nice over head (does not have to launch) just want to make them think twice about blocking low ya know.

launchers/overheads will hit when blocked low. But if they read and block high, throw their ass. :headbang: But I digress you just need to find who fits your style of play and mind games. If you find you are getting read easily, deepen your yomi tactics. But if your deadset on finding a new char, try sub or scorpion. They're all about the mind game and patience. I main scorpion, and love when they think they have me figured out, but its only cuz I let them think that, then i flip the script and punish, punish, punish.
:D
Hope that helps bro

www.reverbnation.com/tyrade

hardwire

Noob
launchers/overheads will hit when blocked low. But if they read and block high, throw their ass. :headbang: But I digress you just need to find who fits your style of play and mind games. If you find you are getting read easily, deepen your yomi tactics. But if your deadset on finding a new char, try sub or scorpion. They're all about the mind game and patience. I main scorpion, and love when they think they have me figured out, but its only cuz I let them think that, then i flip the script and punish, punish, punish.
:D
Hope that helps bro

i think you miss understand me im not giving smoke up im just looking for a new guy to fight with for a counter pick

and thats what im looking for in them

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
i think you miss understand me im not giving smoke up im just looking for a new guy to fight with for a counter pick

and thats what im looking for in them
Touche, so I did. :D my apologies.
Having said that, may I suggest mileena or johnny cage. They both have pretty killer juggles. I've been on the receiving end of both, not fun. :facepalm: