What's new

Who is this character?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I'm sorry if this was brought up, I don't know who the heck this guy is!?
He literally only appears for this fatality, spending about 4 seconds on screen, Unless i'm missing something?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
That mustache should not be there. Anyways, I'm assuming he's a new guy.
Yeah I guess he is, He literally only appears for this one fatality, also i'm pretty sure during the fatalities Sub Zero had an Alt costume one but i can't get a good screen shot of it :(

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Ogre from Tekken. Guest characters confirmed.

No but seriously, he's suppose to be some Aztec God or something.
lol, Well this is a little information guess he really is new, my first thought was, Weight Watchers Kratos confirmed.
He looks cool, is it just me or do you kind of not want to touch your old main if they're back in just because of these brand new guys?

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I think he might be from the Chaos realm. Noobs ending in mk9 shows him in the Chaos realm with characters that look like this guy.. It could be Havik!

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I think he might be from the Chaos realm. Noobs ending in mk9 shows him in the Chaos realm with characters that look like this guy..

Gah Just seeing you post now makes me look forward to your combo videos on a completely un-related subject.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
If you notice, the small girl(you now, if you look closely during the X-Ray and Fatality montage at the end, you'll see a tiny cloth girl bra and girlish features, and if you have keen ears and know about voice actors, you'd notice that she's voiced by a very famous female voice actor) falls off when the big thing she's riding takes heavy damage or is caught in an animation.

So i'm 110% sure that she'll fall off during X-Rays and fatalities.

The ESRB isn't as strict as it used to be, but there's no way in hell they'll allow a game to show a child being mutilated in a cartoonish and grotesque fashion.

That just ain't happening.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
If you notice, the small girl(you now, if you look closely during the X-Ray and Fatality montage at the end, you'll see a tiny cloth girl bra and girlish features, and if you have keen ears and know about voice actors, you'd notice that she's voiced by a very famous female voice actor) falls off when the big thing she's riding takes heavy damage or is caught in an animation.

So i'm 110% sure that she'll fall off during X-Rays and fatalities.

The ESRB isn't as strict as it used to be, but there's no way in hell they'll allow a game to show a child being mutilated in a cartoonish and grotesque fashion.

That just ain't happening.
Yeah maybe... that's kind of a fucked up one, because essentially the one in control is the little girl so she'd be the main focus of the kill... But the ESRB Do accept quite alot but the line ALWAYS cuts and Child killing.

JDM

Noob
Looks like Ahua Kin from the MK spin-off "War Gods" released in 1997.

Skip to 2:02 for his fatality.