What's new

Who has MKvsDC on XBOX360?

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
User with tag maxxxSB said he doesnt believes in infinites and instant kill bugs in MKvsDC, so there, if someone owns a copy of game on XBOX360 (I dont), would he like to infinite that guy? Thanks in advance ;D

I heard all I needed to from this community about this game. Never rented it, never even played it.

Saw all I needed to from random gameplay vids including Konqrr's on youtube - I just can't see myself enjoying this game.

S

scheissn

It would be a fun offline game to fuck around with your friends with. That is about it.

At least then, you could jokingly punch your friend in the arm when he superman infs you.

It is about the same as playing Killer Instinct Gold against Kim Wu with infinite superbars as far as online play goes. :)++

i still hav this game and havent played it much since i got all the kombo challenges. Now I only play it when i get bored with street fighter 4 or umk3.

I still own this game on 360 (euro version) and I do still enjoy it. I hardly see it as an MK game but I'm also a bit of a DC fan and there arn't many reasonable DC games about :)
Without a doubt bugs/infinites and freefall combat makes the game really suffer but for some reason I still find the rest of it fun ( i prefer it over deception and armageddon).

I don't really play it much but my bro is on it all the time, he's pretty reasonable. Add him if you want some games, i think his xbl name is syler18.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
IceyTruth said:
I don't really play it much but my bro is on it all the time, he's pretty reasonable. Add him if you want some games, i think his xbl name is syler18.
LOL thats your borther?! I played against him 2 days ago. I gave him a gg and send him a friend req. Hes already on my list lol. A friend of mine plays against him all the time TNT 897

Stone said:
LOL thats your borther?! I played against him 2 days ago. I gave him a gg and send him a friend req. Hes already on my list lol. A friend of mine plays against him all the time TNT 897
lol, thats pretty funny. yea tnt plays against him sometimes. i just forwarded the ports on the router so hopefully less lag in the matches.

Yea, I may get my bro to msg all the MKvsDC players on his friends list and try to get them to sign up here. I'm pretty sure the ones that use forums at the mo only use the midway one.