What's new

Who else do you play in casuals? (For 100% Kabal tournament mains)

Lulzlou

Noob
I'm having a really hard time deciding on which character to play in casuals. I usually get burned out playing kabal all night and start doing bad towards the end of the offline meet ups. I'm not sure exactly why that is but I feel like I need to play another character for casuals. Keep in mind that I've been playing only Kabal since early march.

I used to play Kung Lao, Mileena, Kitana and Raiden before I picked up hitbox but they feel a bit too awkward for me on it. Going back to pad isn't an option because I don't want to get used to two controllers even if its just for casuals.

I tried picking up Jade and Scarlet but so far I have more fun with Jade. Picking up a new character is what I need because its too weird playing the ones I use to play with on pad. I've been trying to mess around with either at least once or twice a week.

Do any of you have suggestions? I decided to post this here because I want to bring other discussions on this side of the forums and talk to my kabal brothers.

Lulzlou

Noob
I have never been a fan of Cyrax mainly because of his resets. The idea of it turns me away from the character lol. I tried picking him up for fun but was not feeling it at all.

Skitzo

Noob
If you can play Kabal, you can play Skarlet. I picked her up last week & I've gotten nice feedback. Gotta love dat high execution characters.

Lulzlou

Noob
I can play any character lol. The execution part doesn't bother me at all. Just looking for someone fun to play in casuals.
Is she fun to play at all?

Skitzo

Noob
I didn't say it bothered you...us Kabal players love high execution & have no problem with it so she is perfect for casuals. She is really fun, i recommend her man.

Lulzlou

Noob
I'm trying little by little. I went through the frame data and tried out each string

I just don't have the same motivation as I do with Kabal. He is my favorite character in mk. I'm still gonna keep trying.

Kabal, Kung Lao and Classic Rain are my favorites. I wont pick up rain because of that damn costume.

Lulzlou

Noob
I never liked noob as a character and don't even think I even tried to pick him up before. D:

I think I might keep messing around with Jade then scarlet

I'm having a really hard time deciding on which character to play in casuals. I usually get burned out playing kabal all night and start doing bad towards the end of the offline meet ups. I'm not sure exactly why that is but I feel like I need to play another character for casuals. Keep in mind that I've been playing only Kabal since early march.

I used to play Kung Lao, Mileena, Kitana and Raiden before I picked up hitbox but they feel a bit too awkward for me on it. Going back to pad isn't an option because I don't want to get used to two controllers even if its just for casuals.

I tried picking up Jade and Scarlet but so far I have more fun with Jade. Picking up a new character is what I need because its too weird playing the ones I use to play with on pad. I've been trying to mess around with either at least once or twice a week.

Do any of you have suggestions? I decided to post this here because I want to bring other discussions on this side of the forums and talk to my kabal brothers.
Liu Kang is pretty fun on Hitbox.