What's new

General/Other Who are your other main(s)?

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
It seems like everyone is CPing Kitana these days, and worst of all, the good Kitana CPs seem to be easy characters to use imo (kenshi, reptile, liu kang, raiden).

I just wanted to get the pulse of the kitana players to see if you're working on a new char or thinking about doing so. I think it would benefit Kitana mains to have a pocket KL, raiden, or smoke (good chars that can teleport to get around the zoning). Unfortunately, my true #2 main Sonya, has similar bad matchups as Kitana (most notably Kabal and Kenshi).

I've been playing KL relatively casually for a while but I need to step it up to avoid some of Kit's bad matchups. Who wants to start exploring this character more and revive the KL forums with me?!?!

Theme

Noob
It seems like everyone is CPing Kitana these days, and worst of all, the good Kitana CPs seem to be easy characters to use imo (kenshi, reptile, liu kang, raiden).

I just wanted to get the pulse of the kitana players to see if you're working on a new char or thinking about doing so. I think it would benefit Kitana mains to have a pocket KL, raiden, or smoke (good chars that can teleport to get around the zoning). Unfortunately, my true #2 main Sonya, has similar bad matchups as Kitana (most notably Kabal and Kenshi).

I've been playing KL relatively casually for a while but I need to step it up to avoid some of Kit's bad matchups. Who wants to start exploring this character more and revive the KL forums with me?!?!
I have like 5 mains... but my MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN MAIN's Main is probably Kung Lao. I play him with the most success. Kitana is also my main... along with Raiden... lol... the cast is so diverse I want to play everyone.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I main three characters an three characters only. 1: Noob Saibot. 2: Skarlet. 3: Kitana. Those three pretty much cover my MUs. So I have nothing to worry about.

I learned raiden as a backup to kitana. I hardly ever use him but his combos are so easy compared to kitana's, I don't have to practice that much with him. In addition, he seems to hold up well in my bad matchups which I only need him if somebody is zoning heavily (reptile, noob saibot, cyrex, kenshi).

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Freddy, Liu Kang, Kenshi. I m thinking of starting a female character soon but i cant decide which one.