What's new

Question Who are the Cat Technology players?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Now that Injustice is out, I`d like to have a little list of the people who will be focusing on Catwoman strategy and technology. I know there`s hundreds, even thousands of people playing her. But some people are certainly more prominent in the forums discussing the character in and out. And some of those people are already established names from our MK community here on TYM.

So, for other players to reference, and for my own personal needs, I`d like to compile here the most active and well known Catwoman players that are open for discussing strategy and tech at anytime, through forums, PMs, or skype calls, etc.

STB Shujinkydink
Under_The_Mayo
GGA 16 Bit
KH Starcharger
Krayzie
Treadmill
Ninj
RunwayMafia
DJ L Toro

If you`d like to be considered for addition to (or removal from) the list, please leave a comment. I just typed this up really fast and typed names that came to mind immediately. Looking forward to working with all of you.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I thought they had one of these already but im 100% catwoman. havnt touched anyone else other than the joker for like 2 secs lol

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I thought they had one of these already but im 100% catwoman. havnt touched anyone else other than the joker for like 2 secs lol
I saw a page with a list of like a million people. I don`t want a list of everyone playing the character. I want to have a quick reference list of well known people putting in time. An easy way to get in contact with people who probably have something to say about anything you could possibly ask, test something for you, etc.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Yeah, 2nd day playing the game, looking over some shit with her, practicing and figuring some things out.

Thanks for putting this list together Under_The_Mayo. Looking forward to working with you and the other Catwomanz.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yeah, 2nd day playing the game, looking over some shit with her, practicing and figuring some things out.

Thanks for putting this list together Under_The_Mayo. Looking forward to working with you and the other Catwomanz.
Yes...Yesssss. You and I have never joined forces before. Eeeeeexcellent... Muhahahahaha. The world is ours.

Blakexton

Shinnuk
I've been playing Catwoman since day 1. I will continue to play as her until the end of time.
In fact, Cat is the only person i've put time into, could really do with playing more characters, but hey.

I'm dedicated to the cat cause, get me on the list.

Mr Coswell is my GT, for players who want a few matches.

|| Syrnia

Siiren's Servant;Burns The Midnight Oil
My main has been Catwoman since the day I saw her. I only dedicate myself to her and hope to bring some of the tech that I have compiled in my notebook to share with fellow Catwoman players. :p