What's new

General/Other White Lanturn Sinestro Skin?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
He gets out zoned by everyone, his trait is sub par and takes forever to build and he has slow normals. If your a hawk girl/catwoman main I could see why you'd think he's higher but everyone else takes him for free

Ah lol. Sinestro is definitely not bottom 5. He's a candidate for top 10.

Don't forget SM and BM lol
and Wonder Woman and Flash (not that I'm complaining about the Flash skins ;))

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
He gets out zoned by everyone, his trait is sub par and takes forever to build and he has slow normals. If your a hawk girl/catwoman main I could see why you'd think he's higher but everyone else takes him for free
Yes for Hawkgirl he is horrible.. But for Catwoman not thaat much

Naw, son. Sinestro is top tier, probably top 10. Just look at the recent results: Pig took 9th place at CEO with Sinestro alone, Wound came 2nd at UFGT with Sinestro as well as winning a WNF, Sinestro has placed Top 8 in practically every weekly and major since launch, not to mention that PTW just uploaded a casual first to 20 against PL which he won 19-14. If a Sinestro can beat PL's Superman, Black Adam and Scorpion, then he's far from bottom 5.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Naw, son. Sinestro is top tier, probably top 10. Just look at the recent results: Pig took 9th place at CEO with Sinestro alone, Wound came 2nd at UFGT with Sinestro as well as winning a WNF, Sinestro has placed Top 8 in practically every weekly and major since launch, not to mention that PTW just uploaded a casual first to 20 against PL which he won 19-14. If a Sinestro can beat PL's Superman, Black Adam and Scorpion, then he's far from bottom 5.
Oh ok. All of your comments have made me change my mind. Sinestro is definitely top 3. Look at the stats guys seriously. The only 2 better than sinestro are deathstroke and aqua man.

champdee

Noob
He NEEDS another alt, I think the white lantern one would be an obvious pick.. just ANYTHING, PLEASE ANYTHINGG (lol)

RIF

Noob
I've said it for quite some time....IMHO, Sinestro is not a top 10 character.

Here are the characters that are clearly better than Sinestro:

S: Superman
S-: Wonder Woman
A+: Aquaman, Flash, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Batman

I don't think Sinestro is in their league. Can he fight GL and Batman? Sure. Is he A+, no.

Here are characters that are arguably better than Sinestro:

Doomsday, Catwoman, Raven, Harley Quinn, Nightwing

Sinestro is a mid-tier to upper-mid character. PTW is a great player. I've played him online and I can tell he's very good with the character. I lost 2 mirror matches against his Sinestro and could tell he has good command of the character. However, that does not mean Sinestro is top tier.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I've said it for quite some time....IMHO, Sinestro is not a top 10 character.

Here are the characters that are clearly better than Sinestro:

S: Superman
S-: Wonder Woman
A+: Aquaman, Flash, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Batman

I don't think Sinestro is in their league. Can he fight GL and Batman? Sure. Is he A+, no.

Here are characters that are arguably better than Sinestro:

Doomsday, Catwoman, Raven, Harley Quinn, Nightwing

Sinestro is a mid-tier to upper-mid character.
Add Ares to that list.

hi guys... Is there a archive for this? Pertaining to the PTW casual first to 20 matches..oh, my vote is for a green color skin.. I think the axes would look cool green... White maybe too bright to see. Thank you