What's new

Which XB1 Controller should i buy? high end pro gaming pads!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I have been searching around the web for a while now, in search of Some decent Controllers for XB1 since i have the Halo master chief bundle on the way to me!

I am going to post a couple that i considered buying but want TYM reviews about each one, hopefully there is some of you out there that own these awesome looking controllers?

do they function like they look?

do you have any to recommend? then post some pics!

EVIL CONTROLLERS:
Sticker Bomb
$109.99

ControllerChaos:
Vanoss Gaming
Our Price:$119.98

Faze

Gaming Lemon

SCUF One $179.95

XBOX1 Elite Controller:

let me know what you guys think!

I have a xbox 360 evil controller with the custom d-pad. It is basically the same controller with a custom shell. I did not purchase any FPS mods since I don't really play a lot of FPS so I can't comment on the rapid fire features. As for the SCUF or xbox elite, I will wait for a price drop.

C-Sword

Noob
As far as I know the Evil Controllers you posted are just the Xbox One controllers with custom skins.

The Elite Controller hasn't been released yet, but the early impressions seem positive so far. I'm not a very big fan of controllers with detachable parts though.

Make sure you don't buy something made by PDP and Razer (overpriced).

The Spectra controller from Power A is not bad if you keep the LED lights turned off, cause they overheat the controller.

The Hori Pad is bad for both shooters and fighters.

And do not buy this atrocity

I have a Scuf for the 360 and it's definitely worth it if you like shooters, I'd imagine it goes the same for the Scuf One.

Edit: I've heard alot of good reviews for the Elite controller, if I was you I'd get that because it has a d-pad that from what I hear works great for fighters.

MadeOfMetal

As far as I know the Evil Controllers you posted are just the Xbox One controllers with custom skins.

The Elite Controller hasn't been released yet, but the early impressions seem positive so far. I'm not a very big fan of controllers with detachable parts though.

Make sure you don't buy something made by PDP and Razer (overpriced).

The Spectra controller from Power A is not bad if you keep the LED lights turned off, cause they overheat the controller.

The Hori Pad is bad for both shooters and fighters.

And do not buy this atrocity

i learned my lesson from PDP:

it was garbage, buttons always fuck up, and d-pad is absolute garbage

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Why pay over $100 for what looks like thr normal xbone pad with a new skin?

I bought the PDP MKX pad and the Hori fightpad for xbone.

MKX pad is complete trash (like MKX netcode quality dogshit) ...after a few weeks of moderate use its already lost its 'clicks' and inputs double/triple in menus. Dont buy it..PL and that dude with the mustache must have been paid off to give such a hunk of shit a good review. Was 50 bucks too.

Hori pad is OK. It was too stiff for me so I went back to XB1 pad.

There is no good fightpad..just wait for the elite and hope it has a better dpad.

Or spend like 400 bucks and get a dual modded hitbox like ima do :D:D

MadeOfMetal

I have a Scuf for the 360 and it's definitely worth it if you like shooters, I'd imagine it goes the same for the Scuf One.
yes i like shooters, don't know if ill get back into them but i know ill be playing HALO:

and

can't wait for Phantom Pain!

i might pick up Battlefield again, but after i played 3 and got top knife kills i got boared, like i said im not much of an online player with Shooters, more of a Campaign player like MGS series

MadeOfMetal

Why pay over $100 for what looks like thr normal xbone pad with a new skin?

I bought the PDP MKX pad and the Hori fightpad for xbone.

MKX pad is complete trash (like MKX netcode quality dogshit) ...after a few weeks of moderate use its already lost its 'clicks' and inputs double/triple in menus. Dont buy it..PL and that dude with the mustache must have been paid off to give such a hunk of shit a good review. Was 50 bucks too.

Hori pad is OK. It was too stiff for me so I went back to XB1 pad.

There is no good fightpad..just wait for the elite and hope it has a better dpad.

Or spend like 400 bucks and get a dual modded hitbox like ima do :D:D
does anyone know a cheap hitbox fightstick or any brand for that matter for under 60.00USD?
or is that even possible?

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
does anyone know a cheap hitbox fightstick or any brand for that matter for under 60.00USD?
or is that even possible?
You might be able to find one of the injustice sticks for that but youd need a converter or mod. Even more modding if you want the hitbox design.