What's new

Which player is the best at doing....

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
...whatever. I'm tired of seeing "who's best with who" threads, as each player brings something different to the character, and some players are naturally better at a certain strategy than others.

Mr. Mileena has some of the nicest damage conversions I've ever seen.
killa_solid has amazing footsies and reads.
Rampage254 makes me scared to zone Baraka, his counters are on point.

And the list goes on. Use this thread to post about what you've experienced when playing someone that just makes you go, "Damn... he/she is so fucking good at that." And please, hold the salt :)

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
AA ex hat? thats tight
yea we played some offline games and he gets my approval, i cant wait for him to play my bros raiden.... if he liked this game he would be daigo.
seriously he is so raw with reads, he pressured me with raiden, blocked all my pokes, counter poked me every single time, and called me captain obvious when i was purposely being random. its gonna be so epic when they play.

CRUM

Noob
I think Dizzy is the best AAer in the game. He punishes jump overs like no one I've seen before.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Illmatix has a very annoying ermac offline >.<

yet....is free to Kano online o3o.

jk, u cool xP
can you say standing 1 bee otch? lol yea kano is the cheese online we all know that.. its funny... ive flawlessed 5000 win cyraxes... only to get blown up by sheevas and kanos!!(yes SHEEVA!!!!) i consider my self good but could be better if i studied the lower tier characters.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
yea we played some offline games and he gets my approval, i cant wait for him to play my bros raiden.... if he liked this game he would be daigo.
seriously he is so raw with reads, he pressured me with raiden, blocked all my pokes, counter poked me every single time, and called me captain obvious when i was purposely being random. its gonna be so epic when they play.
i need some more raiden MU experience so this will be good for me :).

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
once u figure out that even a good kano's zoning strategy is making you guess wheater he's gonna ball or knife u from a distance it gets really easy to bully him. lol. I'll use my footwoork to entice them to try and come in for a mix-up only to get blownup. lmao

Flagg

Noob
Waffelz, Dizzy and CD Jr seem to have flawless ability to d1 AA into combos.

Really wish I could AA like that. Everytime I try on a cross up, i get combo'd!

EDIT: And Tom Brady seems to have the best comback factor. He IS the comeback factor!

As far as I can tell:
Dr. Flash has you feel what the pimp is.
Insuperable makes you wanna have his swag.
Under The Mayo teaches you how to.
Quan Chi.

I think
Waffle has the best combo conversion
Chris g has the best of "not playing the game but still sneak into top 8"
16 bit/CD have the best air to air
tyrant/PL are the fastest player
Brady is the best at living in turtle island
CD jr best at counter poke and aa cross over with D1
Tony-t has the best combos in competitive play
Curbo has the best jump in kick with JC
Dizzy has the best f33