What's new

Which pad/stick you guys use on PC?

Kraiden

Step aside!
I am thinking of getting a new pad for PC. I suck with stick.
Does the PS4 pad work nice without problems on MKX? Am thinking of getting that one.

Which pad or stick do you use and are you happy with your executes with it?

Audit

Falls down too much
Qanba Q4 Stick. Love it, but you can find something that works just as well for less money.

Kraiden

Step aside!
Ah yeah hitbox is an option actually. But 160 dollars for a hitbox stick without shipping will cost me above 200 dollars as I'm from EU, kinda ridicilous.

chores

bad at things
i dont like the ps4 pad. the dpad doesnt feel as nice and triggers instead of buttons for L2 and R2 is just a downgrade

Sami

Noob
Currently using a 360 pad, will be replacing it as soon as I find a Hori FC4 for a sensible price in the UK.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
360 Pad until I get my paycheck. Then I'm looking at either a Qanba for PS4, or the Razer pad for Xbone.
I'm torn because I'm not sure which tournaments will use what, and I don't want to show up with my stick
and not be able to use it.

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
I use hitbox, BUT it is an old one, which is for ps3 and PC only. Works fine for me, since I play only on PC. But you can get for all - PC/ps3/ps4 for $225, damn this is so expensive, like it is made from gold. Still don;t get why they charge so high.:(