What's new

Which new kharacter do you like the most? (so far)

Who do you like the most?

• Total voters

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
10-0 matchup for Kollektor, easily. How can you beat Shao Kahn’s literal tax collector?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Hard to say, Kotal Kahn was a mostly easy best newcomer award for MKX but I like individual things for each of the new comers in MK11.

Geras - I like his powers and the general idea behind him being some unkillable time servant. But his Design is kind of eh for me. I feel like he's missing something in his design.

Cetrion - Elemental Goddesses are always cool, and I really like her statue of liberty pale green - orange hair design, but its not all that standout to me.

Kollector - I love his design, my favorite of the 3, but was a little disappointed with his abilities, I was hoping for more magic based.

I don't think I'll be able to pick until the game comes out and I play the story, I really need some personality and character motivations before I decide.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
To me, it's definitely Kollector. He hits so many spots for me in what I like to see in a new character, while the other two are kinda boring in comparison, imo.

Lisbeth

Kitana stole my sai
I mean... Geras is the ultimate jober and Cetrion feels more like a concept then an actual character.. Kollector has his own gimmick and actully feels and look like a Mortal Kombat character, so Kollector.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Kollector > Cetrion > Geras

Kollector seems to have more rushdown tools I'd use and feels very balanced so it's safe to say he will be a new threat to lab matchup asap.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Kollector for me.

While i think NRS as hit all the design points for each new character they made, Kollector feels and looks like a total scumbag, who is incredibly greedy, while somehow still being incredibly loyal.

He fits into the MK universe incredibly well, and i hope we see him again in the next entry aswell, depending on how story mode goes for this game.

Kollector looked so bad. Honestly he might be the worst MK character they have introduced in a while. Weird design and weird ass animations. Don't get me started on that voice. What is he supposed to be anyway? Gollem? Scarecrow? Cetrion is weird too and doesn't feel like an MK character to me. I suppose Geras is alright. So he would be my choice out of those three. But i am not really feeling him either. I feel like they really dropped the ball with these newcomers. I am starting to miss Ferra/tor lol. I guess i will stick to the classic characters.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Kollector by freaking MILES.

He is perfect for MK!

Geras is fine, his design is pretty boring, and he doesn’t use his time powers enough, Don’t like the sand stuff, give that to Tremor.

Cetrion... Worst. Character. Ever. Too much powers, elder bores should not be playable. And she made me cringe, I finally thought to have a plant based character in MK... Turns out in my own MK story Jade still gonna be the plant bitch... As Cetrion has all powers possible.. Earth, Water, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shapeshifting, Size shifting, teleportation, time control, telekinesis, lasers, plant powers, speed powers, and countless others. She’s worst than Jean Grey...

Lokheit

Noob
Relly close between Kollector and Cetrion right now, but I voted Kollector because I love his creepy animations and how he throws a lot of shit out of his bag so randomly. He made Mileena's fatality look good too.

I like Cetrion, at first I thought it was weird that she would use all 4 elements, but I made my mind into seeing her as the offspring of Ivy and Captain Planet which makes sense powerwise. For those complaining about being able to play an elder god, Shinok was a fallen one, and DA Raiden was and renounced it to fight for Earthrealm. She might be in a similar situation where in order to stop her mother and potentially her brother she enters Mortal Kombat (keyword being Mortal).

Geras is the one I like the least. His abilities are cool and all, but he's mostly a lowcost Kronika with the mentallity of a hivemind grunt.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Kollector because he is basically scarecrow :DOGE
I've seen this comparison a few times now, and... fair enough. He's got a weapon in hand which is in a chain that he swings around, like Scarecrow. He got a command grab, like Scarecrow (though different). And he's kinda weird and freaky, like Scarecrow (though also different).

Scarecrow was really cool in IJ2 though, so I don't mind that comparison. However, I think Kollector has enough unique stuff to him that makes him stand out from the comparison.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I mean... Geras is the ultimate jober and Cetrion feels more like a concept then an actual character.. Kollector has his own gimmick and actully feels and look like a Mortal Kombat character, so Kollector.
How is Geras a jobber? lmao wait for him to kick your ass really hard!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Cetrion easily .... loved her gameplay breakdown, she looks so powerful and with so much gameplay options ..... super awesome ! :D

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Probably still Geras. Kollector is a close-ish second, he's pretty great now that I'm a bit more accustomed to his weirdness. Plus his win pose is 100% Larfleeze and that's a plus in my books.

Cetrion is whatevs.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
You know, between Kotal, D'Vorah, Takeda, and now the Kollector ending up 4 of the most instantly popular new additions across MKX and MK11, I'm sensing a trend. It's almost like MK fans respond very positively to characters who feel like they fit in the MK world we already know and love.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Cassie? She's among the most popular kharacters right now. And I have a feeling about Geras and Cetrion doing very well in the near future.

Ferra/Torr is an "MK design", that kind of characters could've fit very well in every MK era. But it was just bad, terrible gameplay.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Is it just me or do Geras and Cetrion seem similar... they have a lot of "elements" moves. The Kollector finally seems like an "out of the box" character. I was actually wow'd by what I saw.

I voted for Kollector.

BTW this is kind of an unfair vote though... since Kollector was JUST revealed, of course everyone is going to vote for him, lol.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Cassie? She's among the most popular kharacters right now. And I have a feeling about Geras and Cetrion doing very well in the near future.

Ferra/Torr is an "MK design", that kind of characters could've fit very well in every MK era. But it was just bad, terrible gameplay.
I didn't say that was the ONLY way to make a winning character, and I didn't say that it guarantees a winning result! Just noting a real or fictitious trend that helps me push my agenda. ;)

Erron is another outlier. He's liked off the fact that he looks bad-ass and pretty much nothing else.

Zaccel

Noob
Geras is boring on paper but cool in execution.
Cetrion is cool on paper but boring in execution.
Kollector is cool and cool.