What's new

which is the recommended version..?

I have the n64 version on MK4 on my PC with Kaillera. Is this the best version to have in my situation? Is it possible to get MK Gold on the computer and and play online?

MaDWaK

Noob
I have the n64 version on MK4 on my PC with Kaillera. Is this the best version to have in my situation? Is it possible to get MK Gold on the computer and and play online?
ading to skateblind, yeah its possible to play it online too, but it has terrible delay unless you have a superior quality internet connection. i tried playin mvc2 on nullDC online with a friend who lived next door and we both had roadrunner. we lagged and desynched the fuck though.

ading to skateblind, yeah its possible to play it online too, but it has terrible delay unless you have a superior quality internet connection. i tried playin mvc2 on nullDC online with a friend who lived next door and we both had roadrunner. we lagged and desynched the fuck though.[/QUOTEit]

Did you only try it once? There could have been a few different reasons it didn't work well for you, slow pc, not a good time to play online since it might have been rush hour for your service provider and you might have setup the emulator or kaillera incorrectly.

MaDWaK

Noob
Nah we said fuck it after the first try. Your probably right though it may have been my pc running slow at the time. Regardless, NullDC online is pretty unreliable though.