What's new

Question - Outlaw Which ender for outlaw?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Which ender do you prefer? I tend to go to the Tarkatan stab for the bleed and less distance than the sand tackle but am I missing out on something vital? The sword only seems relevant for njp reach tbh.

I'm guessing you can go into a overhea for low mixup off of a grab and bleed is good if you want the to die when they're close to loosing the riund

RizRaz

Errons with combos - always hot.
Stab is fine, finishing a 21122 at 211xxStab is good. Especially if you can get a caltrops setup afterwards too.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I'm guessing you can go into a overhea for low mixup off of a grab and bleed is good if you want the to die when they're close to loosing the riund
Just be aware poison can't kill. It will leave them at the lowest possible danger but the poison damage itself cannot take the final bit of health.

RizRaz

Errons with combos - always hot.
What are the pros of using sand tackle?
Sand Tackle pushes your opponent forward and leaves you spaced in such a way that f12 or f13 will still hit (the range on those, especially f12, is ridiculous). You lose out on the DoT compared to Tarkatan Infection, but if you want to carry your opponent to the corner and go for some caltrop setups, sandtrap's your baby.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Sand Tackle pushes your opponent forward and leaves you spaced in such a way that f12 or f13 will still hit (the range on those, especially f12, is ridiculous). You lose out on the DoT compared to Tarkatan Infection, but if you want to carry your opponent to the corner and go for some caltrop setups, sandtrap's your baby.
Yeah but the corner carry doesn't differ that much tbh

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
If you want corner carry, I'd consider just doing the f242 string. Clears them all the way across the screen. I'm not sure about the frame advantage though. I was going to be look into some of that stuff later tonight after work.
Something I want to experiment with is performing hard knockdowns then break into a run. You can push them to the corner a bit while maintaining advantage, then go into mixups as they start to get up. There are several strings and specials that produce hard KDs (f24, f4, etc).

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
If you want corner carry, I'd consider just doing the f242 string. Clears them all the way across the screen. I'm not sure about the frame advantage though. I was going to be look into some of that stuff later tonight after work.
Something I want to experiment with is performing hard knockdowns then break into a run. You can push them to the corner a bit while maintaining advantage, then go into mixups as they start to get up. There are several strings and specials that produce hard KDs (f24, f4, etc).
F132(?) does some pushing as well.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
F132(?) does some pushing as well.
Yeah pretty much anything that ends in a shot like that seems solid for pushing them back. I'm just not sure what's optimal yet. I wanna test that tonight. I THINK f242 is about the same, but more damage... I could be wrong though!