What's new

Which characters have the best meterless damage?

I need help finding a character. What characters have good meterless damage? Also looking for characters that can get good damage off of U2 with one bar no krushing blows.

afaik erron black, 30% mid screen no bar... but what's the point? committing 1 bar is nothing is mk11
skarlet also does like 30%

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Geras with the choke also has almost 30% meterless midscreen.

Edit: Geras does 29% midscreen with a jump in. j2 f212 micro dash f1, 1+3 ender (either choke or quick sand).

Post edited.

Last edited:
Geras with the choke also has almost 30% meterless midscreen.

Edit: Geras does 29% midscreen with a jump in. j2 f212 micro dash f1, 1+3 ender (either choke or quick sand).

Post edited.
do u have a video of that? I'm pretty sure you cant combo f1 or any normal after f212 mid screen

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I dont have a video atm, but you can. Timing is really strict and you need to slightly delay it in order to connect. You need to micro dash cancel to f1 after f212.

RiverHB

Noob
Sonya can easily get low 30s without bar off a B1, but as others have said, spending a bar is nothing in this game with the dedicated offensive meter and regen.

Sonya can easily get low 30s without bar off a B1, but as others have said, spending a bar is nothing in this game with the dedicated offensive meter and regen.
Example, I perfect block U2 then use the meter for the combo. Then next thing you know im on my ass with no bar and cant wake up lol. I understand what yall saying though