What's new

Which characters are best for AI defending?

Your best team of 3

• Shao Kahn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frost

• Johnny Cage

• Sonya

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cassie Cage

• Jax

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Scorpion

• Noob Saibot

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Baraka

• Kung Lao

• Jacqui

• Sub-Zero

• Kano

• Kabal

• Liu Kang

• Kitana

• Kung Lao

• Jade

• Skarlet

• Erron Black

• D'Vorah

• Kotal Kahn

• Geras

• Kollector

• Cetrion

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I've found that some characters are miles better at defending at AI battles. Mainly due to their variation specials and how some are a lot cheaper than others and harder for AI to react to. For example the worst I've found is D'Vorah's first one and some of the best are Kung Lao, Jax, Liu Kang. Haven't fully tested it yet as I haven't unlocked many characters' augment slots so I might be far off. But I'd like to hear other people's opinions. You have up to 3 votes.

more important is on attacking side the counterpicking method.
when u defend u cant do nothing besides setting up the OP chars like noob saibot, scarlet etc

basically a clash of clans within mortal kombat
u set up a defensive team and people try to break it down

or u pick an opponent, counterpick their chars and beat them up or lose

u get skins and augment stuff and xp for gear, also daily rewards for 5 wins and 5 defs

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Can someone tell me what this mode is? What do you do? Are there rewards?
Yes! You get a ton of augments each time and skins too which you can only unlock in this mode! Basically, you pick a team of 3 to go against another team and it's a simulation battle of sorts.

To answer this thread's question, I have the Cage Family as a team and Sonya seems to be the strongest. I would say try Sonya, Noob and Liu Kang?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yes! You get a ton of augments each time and skins too which you can only unlock in this mode! Basically, you pick a team of 3 to go against another team and it's a simulation battle of sorts.

To answer this thread's question, I have the Cage Family as a team and Sonya seems to be the strongest. I would say try Sonya, Noob and Liu Kang?
Gotcha. OK. I've been doing a lot of AI controlled towers while I do other stuff, so maybe I'll give this a shot, too. Seems absurd to not actually play the game, but I suppose if I'm busy doing something else, this is a good way to get loot. Thank you!

Killusion

Stream addict
Noob feels the best right now. He is so good I actively dodge teams he's in when I'm attacking lol. Kabal is really good too.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Gotcha. OK. I've been doing a lot of AI controlled towers while I do other stuff, so maybe I'll give this a shot, too. Seems absurd to not actually play the game, but I suppose if I'm busy doing something else, this is a good way to get loot. Thank you!
Yep, I do it while I do my workouts lmao

Someone plays that shit?
yeah, you get skins and augments.