What's new

When to sell PS3/XBL for next gen

When do you plan to sell off your current system in preparation for the PS4/XB1?

• Now

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • By end of summer

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • October

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December

• Next year

• I'm not selling my current system

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

RYX

BIG PUSHER
After I've played all the PS3 games I still want to and the online is dead I might get rid of it.

Or save it, who knows. It could become valuable later.

I'll keep mine for some time, nothing good will be out for the system for a year or so anyway. Plus, a lot of my favorite games were downloaded. Twisted Metal 2, C&C Red Alert, og MK2, etc. Yeah, I'll wait a while. I need Tenchu 2. I'll buy XBOX 1 if a new Otogi comes out.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I'm never selling my 360. I'm going to want to go back and play the great games it has such as Gow1, 2, 3, Halo 3, 4, MK9, Injustice, etc.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Personally I'm considering dumping my PS3 by summers end while I can still get some value for it. It's a great system and all, but it's not like PS4 won't be able to do everything the PS3 can do and then some.

Personally I'm considering dumping my PS3 by summers end while I can still get some value for it. It's a great system and all, but it's not like PS4 won't be able to do everything the PS3 can do and then some.
Well, it won't be able to play the PS3 games :-|
But yeah, I'm kinda in a similar spot. I'll have to sell my X-Box 360 soon in order to buy a PC, which I need for work, since my current one is dead.
When my X-Box 360 and Injustice are gone, this board will have one troll less!