What's new

What's your top 5 hands down favorite video game weapons of all time?

E

Eldriken

Hard to name 5 but here goes:

1. Sparda sword (DMC)
2. Vanquish Shotgun
3. Red 9 (RE4)
4. True Dragon Sword (Ninja Gaiden 2)
5. Magnus sword (Shadow of Rome)
A fully upgraded Red 9 is freakin' nuts.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I will explain it to you the same way a Best Buy employee tried to sell me on the a TI-89 calculator when I asked him the difference between the TI-86 that I had already, and why I should upgrade..

"It is everything the old model is, and more"

SOLD
Nice try. You're probably making this all up just to get me to come back. I'm not coming back. That part of my life is in the past.

I picked the game up and almost got hooked again when I got my Halloween goodies a few months back. Then I saw that you uploaded Crucible matches and thought to myself, "If this level of skill, or lack thereof, is widely acceptable to the Destiny community, then I don't want to be a part of it." Been playing Fallout ever since.

E

Eldriken

Nice try. You're probably making this all up just to get me to come back. I'm not coming back. That part of my life is in the past.

I picked the game up and almost got hooked again when I got my Halloween goodies a few months back. Then I saw that you uploaded Crucible matches and thought to myself, "If this level of skill, or lack thereof, is widely acceptable to the Destiny community, then I don't want to be a part of it." Been playing Fallout ever since.
Someone's not modest at all. lol

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
5. The Bitch (Borderlands series)
4. Shotgun (Halo 2)
3. Reiterpallasch (Bloodborne)
2. Souledge, Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
1. Coffin Bomb (Twisted Metal)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

I can tell you one thing, you have not learned anything from the past so you are most definitely doomed to repeat it. I suspect we will be doing another strike with Steve-O at some point.

"Dance if you can hear us...Steve-O please...dance if you can hear us..."

Also, I agree with you that the devil you know is much better than the devil you don't.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I can tell you one thing, you have not learned anything from the past so you are most definitely doomed to repeat it. I suspect we will be doing another strike with Steve-O at some point.

"Dance if you can hear us...Steve-O please...dance if you can hear us..."

Also, I agree with you that the devil you know is much better than the devil you don't.
Oh the Ballad of Steve-O.

Rumor has it he didn't actually exist as a person. He was actually an amalgamation of our hopes and dreams in pixel form.

#Whatsarelic
#YouKnowWhoYouAre
#ICallBullShit
#WhyDidYouDecideToStepOffThePlatform?
#3HourAtheons
#ToThisDayTheyStiBelieveIAmABungieEmployee
#AllTheseMonkeysJumpingOnTheBed
#ChildrenScreamingandRandomXylephoneInTheBackgrou
nd

Last edited:

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I'm gonna revive this thread because it is awesome.

NPO:

- Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts
-Blade of Mercy from Bloodborne
- Ricard's rapier from Dark Souls 1 (Gotta troll with heavy attacks and poison)
- Great Scythe from Dark Souls 1
- Battle Rifle from Halo 2