What's new

What's your opinion on the Apollo 11 moon landing? Real or faked?

Do you believe that we/mankind/NASA landed on the moon in 1969 or do you think it was faked?

• Total voters

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Okay, so I've heard various statistics on what people believe about this topic and it is something I am passionate about. I'm not going to indicate what I believe in this OP but will if anyone cares to ask for it.

Do you believe that we/mankind/NASA landed on the moon in 1969 or do you think it was faked?

I know it is pointless to ask this, but please do not troll, I am really interested in your genuine opinions. I am not looking to be swayed, that's not the point of this, but am curious to see what this particular population's belief is.

nwo

Kombatant
I wouldn't 100% say that NASA didn't put astronauts on the moon, but I'm positive that all the footage is fake.

and I'm not going to waste any of my time debating it with all of the politically correct mainstream people on this site.

I also believe that the Mars unmanned mission is a lie, probably even the Rosetta comet landing. The thing is apparently moving at 40,000 mph and is 300 million miles away. Then the robot takes a picture of itself and the comet and sends it back to earth, don't even waste your time trying to convince me of anything.