What's new

What's up everyone

DCP

Noob
Signed up here a while ago, never really posted anything yet till today. I'm a regular poster on TRMK, but as of lately not much true discussion is going on. Competition is my main focus in this game. I plan to attend the PDP Tournament in a couple of weeks, as well as Evo.

Haven't been much of a fighting gamer prior to MK9, only really played for fun. Looking forward to meeting\competing with some of you. Shoutout to Tim Static for giving me the heads up on this site.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welcome dude, trmk is a good site. I'm one there, just hardly go there anymore.

But yeah, have fun dude and welcome to TYM!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Signed up here a while ago, never really posted anything yet till today. I'm a regular poster on TRMK, but as of lately not much true discussion is going on. Competition is my main focus in this game. I plan to attend the PDP Tournament in a couple of weeks, as well as Evo.

Haven't been much of a fighting gamer prior to MK9, only really played for fun. Looking forward to meeting\competing with some of you. Shoutout to Tim Static for giving me the heads up on this site.
Good shit, bro. Fanboy sites are only good for being a fan. Now this is the big leagues, now go out there and make a name for yourself.

Check out the guides and all the tons of info on this site, and use it to make you better. Thanks for joining up and.....

Welcome to TYM :coffee:

SZSR

Noob
DCP, nice to see you come on over to TYM. TRMK is definitely good for discussions not exactly pertaining to gameplay and competition but TYM is where it's at for competitive gameplay. Hope you post on here more often, and hey maybe you can bring on some more guys over. ;)