What's new

Question What's this all about?

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i was just watching some matches from devastation and i eventually saw the 16 bit - mr mileena match again, but i saw something that ive seen happen alot and never known what caused it.

at about the 11-12 second mark you see one of the fans just fly into the air missing 16 bit entirely, is this deliberately in place from NRS or a bug?

i've seen this happen so many times and it looks fucked up every time.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I vaguely remember people taking about it in the past, pretty sure its intentional, but I don't remember why.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I think that every 3rd IAF goes off the top of the screen, stopping an infinite if i remember correctly, its quite annoying when it happens, but you cant really keep track of it happening nor can you do anything about it, so its just one of those things :D

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i can see why itd definitely stop infinites, but im sure ive seen it happen to random single air fans too, i dunno

I always assumed it was intentional, looks dumb though because I can always see the trail of blood the whiffed fan leaves behind...

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
i can see why itd definitely stop infinites, but im sure ive seen it happen to random single air fans too, i dunno
Yeah this happens too, ive also got toasty bonus from kabals b121, which gives me full meter. You just gotta deal with it, its MK :D