What's new

Whats the most useless move in the game???

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Honestly every move has a purpose some may not be reliable though. Its hard to choose one so here's a couple from who i use.

Shao Kahn's
S3 - It's only purpose that I've seen is to connect specific strict stage interactables. Other than that it's useless.
FB U2 - Useless unless you have two offensive bars stocked or if you have his Dark Priest buff activated for the annihilation krushing blow. He can't deal good damage without them.
Taunts - The frames are better than before but still useless.

Jacqui's
F2 (Gauntlet Slam) - Majority of time it only comes out when people mess up the input for her dragon punch and It's -14 on block.
It does give perfect distance for her superman punch krushing blow midscreen and 30+% meterless corner damage. It's still useless in my opinion.
DF1(Up Grenade Launcher) - Doesn't deal enough damage over time when hit confirmed. It only gives hit stun.
DD3(Tech-Dome) - Only purpose is for the back throw krushing blow that can't even be combo into. Doesn't stop projectiles either. It's a waste of a special move

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Does it still count if the move's actual purpose is to take away a better move?

If so, I'd say Shang Tsung's Soul Scatter is also a good candidate.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
V2 Frost's Barrier (DD1). This is the most useless ability in her entire list of abilities.

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
Definitely not a good move, mainly due to its startup, but I don't think it's completely useless. It can be used for spacing, combined with blade toss is almost safe, and can be used for some gimmicks. Not much, but it's still better than other moves mentioned here.

Last edited:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Definitely not a good move, mainly due to its startup, but I don't think it's completely useless. It can be used for spacing, combined with blade toss is almost safe, and can be used for some gimmicks. Not much, but it's still better than other moves mentioned here.
All they had to do was make it b1,2 and the 2 was 0 on block and just restood on hit to allow for a tick throw
You cant even get a combo cancel with vegemight smh
Same with 2,4 that shouldve had a 2 at the end just like johnny's strings for a safe option instead of getting blown up all the time.

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
All they had to do was make it b1,2 and the 2 was 0 on block and just restood on hit to allow for a tick throw
You cant even get a combo cancel with vegemight smh
But that way it would be basically a completely different move with a different purpose. I think that, from the very beggining, it was intented to be used the way it is currently used, the problem is that the startup makes it difficult to be actually implemented in matches.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
yeah and I fear when they make third tourney variations they will make cetrions with auras :(
They take up two ability slots as well RIP. I guess this way she won't be too OP like the other variations so this will give me an excuse to downplay Cetrion of I use it lol