General/Other - Cassie Cage Whats the best cassie cage variation

Best cassie variation

• Hollywood

• Brawler

• Spec ops

Results are only viewable after voting.

Schuyler

Noob
Ms.Casandra Cage is one of the few characters in MKX to have all 3 variations tournament viable. All three are good in there own way.Most characters have two that are similar and one that's totally different. ( Millena eternal, slasher Jason, Ronin Takeda, etc) You get the idea. I guess Spec ops is that one different pea in the pod because brawler and Hollywood are pretty similar. So what do you guys think is the best and please tell us why so we can have a healthy discussion about it. I think Hollywood the best personally. I can play all 3 variations and I use to main brawler early on but I made the switch to Hollywood long ago. With new tech she kinda now has a meter less vortex if done perfectly. I find myself always having meter with her now when before she was one of the most meter dependent characters in the game imo. Also I cant due instant air guns on a standing opponent consistently but the air guns really come in handy for players and chanters who like to jump. ( Imposter shinnok, works great aginst tanya). And Instant air guns in the right hands makes one of her weakest points way stronger if you don't believe me go watch sonic foxes cassie. Spec ops would be a very close second then brawler is third. I feel cassie does everything better in Hollywood than brawler. If you want tick throws play erron black.