What's new

What's good, TYM?

Hydro

Lin Kuei
Hey, I'm Morgan, 25 (just turned last week...and now I feel old ugh), from Iowa (ugh again). Played MK all the time growing up, especially MK2, MKT, and MK4. Only played MKDA, MKD and MKA sparingly in comparison, just enough to get reasonably good. Never played MK competitively really, just stomped my friends to the point that they won't play with me, which unfortunately means I probably have some horrible habits dug in deep in MK (has anyone else noticed how your habits from old MK games seems to translate abnormally well to MK9?).

Anyway, played some competitive Tekken for awhile, and only at locals really. Hopefully I can find something relatively close for competitive MK9 and start building good habits for once.

Nice to meet you all

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Welcome to TYM Morgan, competitive tekken is pretty cool, never really got into it. Too much frame data for too many characters. X_x and 100 post~~

Hydro

Lin Kuei
Welcome to TYM Morgan, competitive tekken is pretty cool, never really got into it. Too much frame data for too many characters. X_x and 100 post~~
Thanks man. I'm considering picking up Nightwolf (liked him a lot in UMK3 and he seems pretty true to that model) and you seem to be the guru around here - stay in touch :)

Awesome. Welcome to TYM :coffee:
Thanks! Saw you on stream at Powerup, you're going to be really good pretty soon here I think.

Welcome. Would you like some :coffee:?
Do want. :coffee:

Enjoy your stay!
Thanks a lot!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey there, Hydro welcome to TYM, cool. I see you've read the comics of MK with that name Hydro.

Have fun and enjoy MK9!