What's new

What's Good TYM!?

Pariah

Holding on.
Yo... I'm Eddie but you can call me Pariah.

Decided to join both TYM and MKU Community since every time I would google something about MK or more recently Injustice I would get directed into these sites. I've been checking in back and forth for a minute so I just decided to create an account and go ahead and put in my two cents in the forums. Hopefully I contribute a bit to the forums maybe show off some new tech or some random shit. =)

A little bit about me... I play on XBL (Pariah Heart). I just started playing Stick (again). I live in NorCal. My main game is actually SSFIV AE (But I do love me some MK Juggling). My MK Top Three Characters are Reptile, Ermac and Mileena. The DC Character I'm eagerly awaiting to be confirmed in Injustice is Raven! And you can Follow me on Twitter @Pariahheart.

And yeah... I'm just holding in there waiting for Injustice drop, in April.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Welcome to the site! Off topic: Who do you main in AE? Also of those 3 characters you listed, which one are you leaning on if any?

Pariah

Holding on.
@Killphil, I use so many characters in AE (Prolly like 75% of the cast)... It's pretty absurd for me to choose one as a main. But right now I'm learning Dee Jay.
As for MK Haven't played it in a while but the most recent character I was tapping into was Scarlet.

@THTB, Fuck yeah... Boondocks y0!