What's new

whats freddys best starter string

i have been trying to learn how to play freddy and im wondering whats the best combo starters for freddy after the patch is it f21 is it back 2 is it b12u1 i really been wondering so a response would be very helpful. Also could you tell me the bnb from the best starter string thank you.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
i have been trying to learn how to play freddy and im wondering whats the best combo starters for freddy after the patch is it f21 is it back 2 is it b12u1 i really been wondering so a response would be very helpful. Also could you tell me the bnb from the best starter string thank you.
i usually start with f421 just because they cant low poke it and its safe. but for bnb i do b12u1, nightmare stance 1, b2, f421 far claw/ enhanced claw.

hardwire

Noob
i usually start with f421 just because they cant low poke it and its safe. but for bnb i do b12u1, nightmare stance 1, b2, f421 far claw/ enhanced claw.

...f421 is far from safe unless you end it with somthing or stop on 2

if you continue into the 1 and they block i dont know numbers but i know you will eat a fc from almost the full cast.

...f421 is far from safe unless you end it with somthing or stop on 2

if you continue into the 1 and they block i dont know numbers but i know you will eat a fc from almost the full cast.
Can't you make any string safe by cancelling into nightmare stance? f421 is easily hit comfirmable too so if it does hit you can do medium ground claw, far ground claw to still get your damage

hardwire

Noob
Can't you make any string safe by cancelling into nightmare stance? f421 is easily hit comfirmable too so if it does hit you can do medium ground claw, far ground claw to still get your damage
wow i cant belive i didnt think of that

ty for the idea lol f421 nightmare 1 into spikes spikes and more spikes :)