What's new

What weakness do you want to improve when MKX drops?

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Since I'm just now getting into mk9 to prepare for mkx, my goals are few.

1. Stop sucking major camel wang.

2. Hopefully graduate from wang sucker to certified scrub ASAP.

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
I'm pretty sure MKX is going to focus on the neutral game. Doesn't it cost stamina to even dash? Givin the walk speed and the anti airs I've seen on stream…I'm 99.9% sure MKX will be heavily focused on footsies. I've yet to see a fantastic zoner though. Rumor has it CC has instant air gun shots though.
How can you be so sure? Don't get your hopes up.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
My worse weakness (and it isn't just in fighting games) is giving my opponent an inch only for it to bite me back in the arse.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
My biggest weakness is not taking advantage of the biggest combo I can do. I always go for the simplest combo and it almost always costs me. I need to work on punishing, instead of doing the most basic punish, I need to punish with the biggest combo.

IROC

WP IROC
Footsies, staying grounded more than arial. And worst yet, stop trying flashy combos when playing a match that matters lol. People on their mcdonalds wifi connection body me soo bad

D

Deleted member 9158

hmmm....

Getting crossed up was a problem for me in MK9. So that maybe?

I'm pretty sure MKX is going to focus on the neutral game. Doesn't it cost stamina to even dash? Givin the walk speed and the anti airs I've seen on stream…I'm 99.9% sure MKX will be heavily focused on footsies. I've yet to see a fantastic zoner though. Rumor has it CC has instant air gun shots though.
It'll be bad