What's new

Breakthrough - Jacqui Briggs What the 7% damage increase on bf2(ex) means for Jacqui Briggs

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
While messing with SG for some time, I realized off the overhead or 7 frame punish, you're getting a Dust [midscreen]. And off the lows into Bionic Dash to Dust, that shit is rough. If they were to knock off 2 frames recovery on hit from Bionic Dash, her Dusting off of it would be more consistent. I would say do the same for Low Rocket on hit as well, would improve Low Rocket combo consistency a lot.

All I really want, is to hear some VO's in combos in FA, and not only after corner escaping with MB BF1, throws, and god forbid... The yolo wake ups of death!

Yeah, Like Justin said... They are not gonna give us a good poke or anything meaningful [Since she super secret top tier]. Fuck it. It is what it is...

And off the lows into Bionic Dash to Dust, that shit is rough.
Off of the low~bf2 I find that insta-runcancel is necessary. Which is very tight. Which makes an already bad variation execution heavy. Nuff said.

I would say do the same for Low Rocket on hit as well
LowRocket combos are fine as they are. Something~LowRocket, that is. After a raw LowRocket - no way I would go for anything but MachineGun)

Last edited:

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
I want the f121 glitch fixed.
Me too...I also want to not feel like I'm -4 when I'm +4. I also want QB absorbs to generate a charge. I want to be able to maintain the charges so that I can be worth a damn midscreen. I want combos off low starters to be consistent. I want D4 to be faster, S4 to reach lower and D2 to reach higher. I want BF1 to go over lows like Jax. I want Single Barrel to hit mid instead of high.

I mean seriously, we aren't even asking for much. A little meter for risking our asses against projectiles (LET ALONE the fact that absorb is hella inconsistent and doesn't work on stuff like Mournful exGlaive!?!?)...a reasonable command for our single decent non-cancelable fast mid (but hey, Cassie can have a super solid low on D+F1?) and my damn Shotgun fixed (It was supposed to have the damn plus frames but a lazy oversight got it nerfed it to hell!).

But f**k it. I'll deal with the 3 super basic requests stated, sulk and find a way to win.