What's new

Question - Kitana What skins do you want for Kitana?

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
This is my first actual question I have for Kitana mains and subs alike. I personally really want her MK3, MK9(Primary, yes I realize her tournament resembles this outfit but I personally enjoy this better) What do you people think?

After the newbies/DLC characters get their skins, Kitana definitely needs her Deadly Alliance skin omg. It is by far her best costume ever, only contested by her primary outfit for this game.

Espio

Kokomo
I just want to be able to wear a mask in royal storm, that's all I need and all will be right with Kitana.

She has so many skins already, would like to see others get some. MK2 returning in X, but not MK3 was a bit curious though.

As others have said she has enough, give some to those in need. Personally though there is something that has bothered me from day one. Why does her default costume (my fav ingame) alt in assassin get the greener color while mournful gets the bluer one. Please NRS help me understand this choice?! As a Jade main an ultra fan since MKII/III I was saddened by the fact she wasn't ingame as a playable character but was like its all good least I have mournful which imo is a nice tribute to MKII secret fight Jade. Would love to see NRS change those two variations alt colors or maybe add in more colors for each skin, that would be amazing!

Kyle BB

"There is always hope"
as you see in my profile pic :) (it's Gemini Kitana if you search for it.)
But really, like others have said she has enough though. Jingo Kitana is the one I like for assassin, MK2 for Royal storm (is it me or does her face not stand out as much?), and Tournament for mournfull/assassin.

I would like some dlc character skins though, ik nrs did not have alternate skins in mk9 for dlc characters, but I feel like that should change.

Last edited: