What's new

What Shaving Razors/Gel/Foam do u use

wazz

Noob
I use Tesco/Asda value shaving razors lol. Each packet costs 20p-30p lol. Each packet contains 10 shaving razors

1 shaving razor i use 3 times. First i shave the face then i shave arm pits then i shave the ballz. Then i throw the shaving razor in the bin

The Tesco/Asda value shaving razors i hav bin using for 5-7 years. They are brillant

The shaving gel i use is Gillette shaving gel

These are my pics. I took these pics on my nokia 6230i :D

Gillette shaving gel on the left
Tesco/Asda value Shaving razors on the right

I hav bunch of the shaving razors packets in a bag. I jus counted. I hav 38 packets of shaving razors lol

NoDoubt

nasty
^ - lol!

I use gillette...sometimes. Dont always need the shaving cream but thats about it. Im trying to invest in a nice razor, but for now...just using whatever lol.

wazz

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
3-5 blades, no shaving cream.
Don't really take notice of brands unless I run into one that is terrible.
wat u use no shaving cream/gel/foam

do u use soap

GoldenOreos said:
nobody likes it ruff down thur
i like it ruff baby

NoDoubt

nasty
GoldenOreos said:
nobody likes it ruff down thur
lol one of my friends got this tattoo on her Vag of a man with a lawn mower. Apparently its starting a trend down in Jerzey. Guess more and more people wont have it rough anymore !

wazz

Noob
It doesnt even hurt when u shave ballz and pubic hair

I cant say this well. but ill try lol. i shave the ballz when the ball sack is firm. I dont shave ballz if they are loose

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
wazz said:

I cant say this well. but ill try lol. i shave the ballz when the ball sack is firm. I dont shave ballz if they are loose
What is wrong with you?

NoDoubt

nasty
wazz said:

Dreamcatcher said:
What is wrong with you?
lmao...wazz ur crAzy child. : 0