What's new

What parts are in the Injustice Battle Stick?

Spletty

Grandmaster
All I know is its made by PDP and it looks beautiful. Might switch the stick for a ball top though

Champion
From PDP Candace: https://www.facebook.com/PDP.Candace/posts/501836313186452

Good morning, I need to address the Injustice fight stick because I am getting several questions daily about it. This is an attempt to stop that, but we shall see.

The stick is OEM, which means Original Equipment Manufacturer. This means that WB outright bought the sticks from us and typically once that happens we aren't allowed to say anything about them. However, WB/Nether realm was nice enough to let us say that we were the ones producing it. We have had several emails in to WB asking if we are allowed to release anymore information on the stick: Buttons, specs, etc, etc and so far we haven't heard anything back.

My best guess is that we wont be able to release anymore information on the stick and I am very sorry about that. I know you tournament guys really want to know and I think you need to know, but I need to get the go ahead from them. At this time there is nothing more I can say about the stick and I know this doesn't help or answer any of your questions, for that I am truly sorry.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
So they selling sticks, but no one can know about the parts and if they are good or bad? Fuck that. I'm probably just going to change my pre-order to the regular edition, and get a Madcatz TE stick elsewhere.
Anyways, thanks for the help.