What's new

What Old Cartoons You still Love to Watch to this Day?

Kombatant
Hey guys, Lets talk about The Greatest Generation when it comes to cartoons ,So right to the point we go.

Honestly I feel that anyone that was born in the mid 1980s around those years Caught what can only be described as the Cartoon Generation, the same Generation that gave us AMAZING cartoons that honestly younger crowds will not catch wind of... So as a public service from all, i want to bring you guys here to discuss amazing cartoons from our childhoods and what cartoons you guys would still watch to this day and enjoy just as much as when you where 9 or 10 or whatever age you where back then XD. Allow me to Start:

So a lot of ppl LOVE but really LOVE TMNT, while i think they where cool, unfortunally for me they didnt pass on the channels i had as a kid only much later did i found out they where the originators of what can only be expressed as the biggest fab of copy cat cartoons on the Era, While some of this attempts at stealing the thunder of the TMNT where hilarious failers that deserve to perish in the past, some i think still shine to this day as amazing cartoons in their own right.

Swat Katz: Probably the best among the copies, but even tho it tried to mimic a lot of what TMNT was doing, it had its own flare, and for what its worth to this day its still one of my favorite cartoons EVER.

Motorcicle Mice from Mars: Now i really like the Mice, some dont and thats ok, but for me the mice also did something original and diferent while using the same base as TMNT... i liked the Mice a lot even in its very short run.

Now moving on to other Cartoons that Shaped my childhood and probably countless others:

Ren and Stimpy: for those that know this show, they will atest that its the greatest show on earth, and IT IS!!!! Ren and Stimpy was the most hilarious crazy backwards retarded show to ever exist and it was BRILLIANT.

Corage the Cowardly Dog: this Show was not only hilarious but a true materpiece, everything about it screamed awsome and i loved it as a kid, could not stop watchin it...

Now i know a lot of ppl grew up in Anime, well Some of us Grew up when Anime Wasnt even called Anime...
Who here remembers Manga movies and the most amazing Intro to ever exist:

Now while i dont advise young ppl to watch probably 90% of the movies that where associated with the manga movies collection due to hardcore violence and sexual content. IT CANNOT be denied that this was the era of the best "Animes" ever made. For those curious ill leave a list of the Best manga movies you could do the favor to yourself and watch:

Street Fighter II Animated Movie, Ninja Scroll, 3x3 Eyes, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Apple Seed, Vampire Hunter D and Chojin the Overfiend (Hentaish movie i guess)

Now just to finish up as i realize this is going a bit longer than i wanted to, ill leave here some of my other favorite tv series or anime: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Golden Boy, Berserk, Hellsing, Samurai Jack, Mighty Max, Ahhh! Real Monsters, X-men 90s, Wild C A T S, Spawn, Batman Animated Series... and many more but ill stop here.

Hope you guys enjoy the thread and feel free to talk about your childhood Shows and experiences related and why you love them and could watch them to this day and hope my this thread helps a lot of you remember those forgotten shows you loved but simply cant remember the name anymore from the experiences of all the Cartoon lover from TYM. Cheers