What's new

What Mk characters do for a living?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Enenra

What's this? No inappropriate comments to make on this thread? ;)

---------

I think Sonya spends her free time working out that hot body at her home base. What I would give to watch that glistening body in action...

Scorpion likely spends his free time killing people in unknown realms and taking strolls throughout Hell.

Raiden, eh...probably meditating in his temple and checking in with the Elder Gods now and then. I just have one question: does he ever take off his hat?

Enenra

Go to hell.
Enenra

What's this? No inappropriate comments to make on this thread? ;)

---------

I think Sonya spends her free time working out that hot body at her home base. What I would give to watch that glistening body in action...

Scorpion likely spends his free time killing people in unknown realms and taking strolls throughout Hell.

Raiden, eh...probably meditating in his temple and checking in with the Elder Gods now and then. I just have one question: does he ever take off his hat?
Bro I'm about to hang myself so get used to it, hopefully someone can pick up the slack.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Noob Saibot is a performance magician. Much like the Prestige, he can be at two places at once. He also has a knack for escape arts. (portals kinda help)