What's new

What is the story behind Sonya and her rings?

TLP

Noob
Like what is the lore behind them? How does she summon them? Same thing with Johnny actually... They both seem like normal humans.. How are they shooting that energy.. lolol. uhh and Jax...

>_>

Justice

Noob
Well Jax actually is explainable. He has bionic arm implants. As for Sonya's Rings + Kiss, Cage's Shodow moves, et. al. who knows. We're more worried about kicking the crap out of each other than figuring out why we are able to kick the crap out of each other :D

Zebster

How's my volume?
Like what is the lore behind them? How does she summon them? Same thing with Johnny actually... They both seem like normal humans.. How are they shooting that energy.. lolol. uhh and Jax...

>_>
The rings look like they come from the equipment she has from the story mode... As for Johnny Cage: well he is apparently a descendant of warriors and just inherited that power basically.

Johnny Cage.. the non believer of mythical entities in the story mode.. yet he can throw out green blobs... lolol

I saw a comment on YouTube like that he can do those green shadow kicks and stuff because he was trained by dark warriors or something, i'll search for the comment again and let you know.

Cage is the descendant of Greek warriors and gained some of their miraculous godlike power. He did all his own special effects and supposedly only his director/not even his director (don't remember which) knew about his powers.

Jax and Sonya both have some wrist mounted firing devices I'm sure, they both seem to use the arm with the PDA on it (at least Sonya's, don't know about non-armed Jax) as for Sonya's kiss its just her blowing some dust of some sort.