What's new

What is the deal with...

Goku

Mortal
The announcer in Injustice? Will there be an announcer(DS vs. Batman gameplay video) or will it just fighting on its own?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I liked the computer-announcer-thing in that video. But there is no official announcer.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Christian Bale as Bat-Batle should be the Announcer!

Especially for Hidden Select: He kan say the name of the selected character and you still won't know what character he said!

Solomon Grundy??
Bat-Bale: Rarrarahh Grahhrrraaah! !

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I liked what someone else suggested, Alfred as the announcer. "Oh dear, it seems as if Wonder Woman has smashed Master Bruce's face in and splattered blood all over the nice, clean floor. Do be more careful in the future."
I would gladly pay large amounts of money to have Alfred as a spectator.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I liked what someone else suggested, Alfred as the announcer. "Oh dear, it seems as if Wonder Woman has smashed Master Bruce's face in and splattered blood all over the nice, clean floor. Do be more careful in the future."

I'm still hoping to see poor Alfred in the background of the Wayne Manor stage with a broom and dust pan desperately trying to tidy up the destruction.
"This is precisely why I suggest you don't bring your Superfriends over to play, Master Wayne."

Killzone

Warrior
No announcer in this game. Also no round count at the beginning or in between.
Just a straight up zoom in and action.