What's new

Question - Aftershock What is the best hand ointment for blisters caused by heavy tremor use?

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
f21d3u3 ffBlk b2,db2u ffBlk b2,db2u f1,db2... its like speaking spanish, you could say the same thing in english with like 8 less syllables. In this example, spanish is tremor's inputs and english is everyone else's. Hmm... I feel this post that I meant to be read in jest may have just taken a weird political turn. I guess I need to say my best friend is mexican or something. I actually think saying that is considered racist now too because the oversimplification of complex institutionalized bias. Hmmm... well I love spanish people so back to my topic - I guess I'm wondering why the hell tremor's inputs are so exhaustive when everyone else's are less input-heavy?

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Tremor is easy compare to Erron Black or Dvorah.
Its all muscle memory which comes pretty fast in MKX; difficulty isn't an issue - its just that I can't play guitar after going into the lab with tremor, LOL

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
You guys are just putting too much effort into the inputs. Tremors inputs are not that bad if you are hitting things accurately and not mashing. I have no abnormal wear down when playing Tremor. You do not even have to input anything quickly, like Kung Laos "chain punches"...now inputs like that will wear your thumb down on pad!

Lol its more the amount of time i play that gets my fingers hurting, When i get on it is usually for a bunch of hours. My delicate fingers cant handle it lol

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I get the feel sometimes. Sometimes I take a sec and realize I'm pressing things really hard, so I try a lighter press and things go much better. But your fingers will get used to it. It's like learning a guitar. I recently picked one up and am learning, and the strings are making my fingers hurt like hell lol. Gotta earn them callouses though!