What's new

What happen to Medina?

Whitefox

Noob
Does anyone know what happen to him? He was a pretty well known/ common commentator during mk9. I have yet to see or here from him in injustice videos. Does anyone know what happen to him and if he plans to return for mkx?

Really was not sure where to post this.
Posted for my phone late night after watching old mk9 footage from 2012

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Medina is partly why I got into the learning side of MK9. I used to watch all of his streams, and watching Michaelangelo on his stream was the reason Kabal became my main. I believe he stopped streaming to focus on school or college, not sure after that.

He did make a Green Arrow video guide for Injustice.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Medina and his partnership videos with NextGenTactics, particularly his Scorpion guide around the MK9 demo times, brought me to competitive MK9.
Eagerly awaiting his return.

Medina4life

Media Master
I'm a ghost and will forever lurk TYM and the MK community....

A lot of kind words in this thread and they're all appreciated. Yea, I tickled Injustice a bit but it came out around my senior year in college where I had an amazing internship that took all my free time. After that, it was just too late for me to get back into the scene. I can safely say that I'm extremely excited for MKX and will do my best to stream that game and just play the heck out of it.

Shoutouts to Aerogrunt for bringing this thread to my attention.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Awesome you're coming back man. I used to watch your streams too and who could forget how you came through for the community at Final Round. That was a epic stream yet to be topped in my opinion.