What's new

What game should Pig play on his stream?

What game should Pig play?

• Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
During our study of Hitbox Zod on Pig's stream, Pig of the Hut told us that he hasn't really played a non-fighting game in years.
Well, here's a thread to suggest to Pig other ventures in the wonderful world of video games /experiences.
Pig considered Destiny, and The Walking Dead game: not knowing that the game has very little to do with the show, (and that the show is also inferior to the Telltale game, in my correct opinion)
Jokes, serious ventures, adventures, characters... what should we encourage Pig to explore?

(I hope the poll allows users to add their own options, because I only put the Walking Dead games up there..)
Wolf Among Us absolutely rocks, too, for pretty much every reason.
The Telltale games would also be one of the easiest ways to come back into non-fighting games for Pig, as challenging gameplay is limited to pave the way for refined, relatively choice based, story driven gameplay.)
Telltale games are also some of the best games to watch, knowing how cinematci they are, while also being interactive. expose the unknowing TYMers to great characters, joke about them together?

Fanboy rant over.
What should Pig play?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
PT I want to see Pig get scared
Watching people get scared has become a classic gaming media trope. PewDiePie built his life around it. Though, I'd have more fun watching Pig finally get scared by something, as we've all probably gotten used to him bullying us with his characters so much, so
successfully, that we're scared of him in the fighting game. We do need to see him get humbled by some horror, I think.