What's new

General/Other - Piercing What enders are the best?

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
i usually see the standard ending with b21 2+4 which offers the most dmg but its seems your oki game wont be as strong

21u4 ender i can can do f1 which breaks 95% of armored wake ups does less dmg but a better oki situation

b12 1+3 its a restand that resets the neutral it is very plus and you can still put pressure on your opponent with this ender

low sai ender... is about the same as the 21u4 ender but it can be rolled

which one is better or when should you use one of these enders

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
B212+4 for damage and facing wakeups with over 15f of start up as F1 will still stuff them after that ender.

21U4 for oki, F1 armour break and maintaining pressure.

B121+3 in the corner for the restand with a guaranteed B1 or midscreen if you want to start zoning/run away.

Low Sai for unbreakable damage and keep away.

Roll ender is similar to 21U4 scenarios but does a bit more damage. This ender followed by run in to F1 still breaks a lot of wake ups so it is viable but as you mentioned just be wary of tech rolls.

As for which one is best it depends on the MU and player habits. Like wake up happy players/characters with good armour I will end most combos in 21U4. Characters like Quan Chi I end all combos with B212+4 as F1 breaks his wake and B12 can still catch his backdash for another full combo.

As for the best ender they all have their merits, the choice of ender all depends on the MU and player habits. If someone is wakeup happy go with 21U4. Characters who have better buttons up close you might prefer to keep away and end combos in B121+3 or low sai.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
B212+4 for damage and facing wakeups with over 15f of start up as F1 will still stuff them after that ender.

21U4 for oki, F1 armour break and maintaining pressure.

B121+3 in the corner for the restand with a guaranteed B1 or midscreen if you want to start zoning/run away.

Low Sai for unbreakable damage and keep away.

Roll ender is similar to 21U4 scenarios but does a bit more damage. Run in to F1 still breaks a lot of wake ups so it is viable but as you mentioned just be wary of tech rolls.

As for which one is best it depends on the MU and player habits. Like wake up happy players/characters with good armour I will end most conbos in 21U4. Characters like Quan Chi I end all combos with B212+4 as F1 breaks his wake and B12 can still catch his backdash for another full combo.

As for the best ender they all have their merits. What you need to determine is what MU you are dealing with and player habits. If someone is wakeup happy go with 21U4. Characters who have better buttons up close you might prefer to keep away and end combos in B121+3 or low sai.

Hope this helps
yea this answer everything thank you!