What's new

What DON'T you know??

Br0ken

Noob
Only thing I can really say That I don't know is how to do jax's multiple ground pound, No ones ever really explained how to do it, Although I hear it has something to do with mashing lk right after the first charge not sure though.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
David_GEM said:
That analog stuff is tricky, because you can walk right into stuff (sweeps) when trying to sell the walk. I streaked him 9 like that, then he won the majority after that. (like 10 out of the last 15). He def has skill beyond that, I think he's from the UK too.

I think I looked up SHang's pit and tried up up down up. I was like "WTF It didn't work!!"

@cuko, in return, Kung Lao's babality: back back forward forward HK (It might just be one forward)

And Jax's friendship (fifth best imo) down down up up lk. One time I froze the screen while still doing the back breaker pose in doing the friendship. With sub I froze while doing the ice puddle, it looks really cool.
Kung Lao's babality is one move I've known since the game was in the arcades. I pulled it off on a cab against somebody 5 years older than me and they started bitching me out. Some things never change... lol

That sounds familiar dci. I think I was 12 when mk2 came out, and I used to always beat up on what seemed to be grown ass men back then. One guy imparticular wanted to actually fight me. He was probably like 20 asking me to take it outside. I had to let him win so I didn't get my 12 year old ass beat.

I don't know how to block i get hit with jump ins and force balls from full screen!!! lol jk I have forgotten most of the fatalities, babalities and some friendships because I never use them any more. If there is one thing I would like to know is that sweet shit like the jk to jk or the dive kick with lao to RH. I like going for the tough high risk high reward combos. just to get "saucy" from time to time and make the game fun although it costs me matches. i don't know shangs kintaro fatality and i also I do not know how some players can play this game with their "fingers" when I only know how to play with my thumbs :eek: