What's new

What does your nick means?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
couldnt come up with a clever name when i was making my XBL account, so i looked around and there were some goldenoreos on my coffee table. said fuck it and tryed it, no one else had it so i went with it lol.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Anal Cunt - thats the name of one of the dumbest metal bands ever that listened for fun back in 2005. The first time I connected to Kaillera, I was very drunk and that was the first thing that came to mind (I was pretty wasted considering the stupid nickname I came up with as you can tell) and decided to go by it for no reason. Last year I decided to changed it since its sounds offensive so I kept only the initials + the year I was born.

Mgo

Dojo Trainee
lol nice answers.
I'm just put the initials of my real name when entering for the first time in kaillera, and
add the letter "o" to be unless short lol and I liked how it looked.
was the first thing I thought...

wazz

Noob
AC1984 said:
Anal Cunt - thats the name of one of the dumbest metal bands ever that listened for fun back in 2005. The first time I connected to Kaillera, I was very drunk and that was the first thing that came to mind (I was pretty wasted considering the stupid nickname I came up with as you can tell) and decided to go by it for no reason. Last year I decided to changed it since its sounds offensive so I kept only the initials + the year I was born.
from now on I'll call u Ass Pussy aka AP

dreamcatcher because he catchs ppl in his dreams

mine is pretty simples. My name is wasim=wazz

Tim Static

Adminerator
AC1984 said:
I will always call you Anal Cunt on streams, just to offend people. that shit is godlike.

Mine? I used to work for a band called Static-X, and Wayne Static one morning decided I was family, and called me Tim Static. it stuck. Its been about 10 years now, wow. I just realized that!

back in 2007, i decided to get back gaming again because my boy was into SOCOM for ps2, so i go out, get a peice of shit ps2, get SOCOM.

when it came time to pick a screen name i was like "uhhhh, i dont know, what the fuck should i use for a screen name" "uhhh, i dont know, fucking, dookiebrain, shitbrain" so i made "dookiebrain" which implies shit for brains.

I liked this name because i would destroy everyone in my wake and when i would get hatemail i would say "well then how good are you really if a shit-for-brains beat your stupid ass" lol

then after 2 months of SOCOM i went out and got on psn mk2.

i wouldnt change the name for anything, i love it, its priceless to me......

A mixture of things, Huge horror fan and have an obsession with both goblins and Bones and when changing my name on XBL i thought about it and tried different combinations until i settled upon Goblin Bones. I also started my first tag with Quazy(Qua-Zee) Bones and kinda wanted to stick with the Bones part. It also had a play on words with Gobble 'n bones and i liked that.

took me a long time to remember how i got the name. I thought i made it up when i was a kid(me and my bros all had secret names lol) and i later found out it was a transformers character :( ...should of went with shandor

[OLD]ButtManV3 -> Used to run around while mooning my friends, so they called me ButtMan. V3 came from the MegaMan Battle Network series (version 3 of a boss).

[Current]
PK Denis = PK -> IRL nickname + Denis -> Last name

[Gamertag] CP3 BullShifter = CP3 is Chris Paul's nickname (favorite NBA player) + BullShifter is the name of Ellis (From L4D2) band.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
PK Denis said:
[OLD]ButtManV3 -> Used to run around while mooning my friends, so they called me ButtMan. V3 came from the MegaMan Battle Network series (version 3 of a boss).

[Current]
PK Denis = PK -> IRL nickname + Denis -> Last name

[Gamertag] CP3 BullShifter = CP3 is Chris Paul's nickname (favorite NBA player) + BullShifter is the name of Ellis (From L4D2) band.
It's funny because my old nickname used to be "EliteMan" a long long time ago. I played the shit out of MMBN until the 4th one when it got too repetitive.