What's new

what do you think brutalities will be like in MKX?

Jordy

Noob
presume the returning -ality from the past mk games will be the brutality, (guessing from what they've left uncompleted from MK9 (announcer voice saying brutality...) what do you think the will be like? Xray-style finishing moves or just like mk3 ultra-non-stop combos ending with explosions?

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I think that they will have the features of X-rays and old school Brutalities, but they will be in a First-person view. So that you are real up close to the action as you destroy the opponent.

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
MK3 brutalities are lame. I hope they'll be like MKSM brutalities or something like that.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
MK3 brutalities are lame. I hope they'll be like MKSM brutalities or something like that.
I didn't think Brutalities were cool because of the animations, I liked them because you just felt so boss successfully completing a 10-button combo rapid-fire style :D

Plus the bass when the letters come on to the screen is amazeballs

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Hopefully an XRay finisher that requires full meter to perform. Adds a challenge similar to no blocking for a babality.
Edit: 10 hit combo sequence ending in your xray activates brutality after "Finish Him!".

cyke_out

Warrior
I would mind a take on the ultra combo from KI. You input a command to initiate the brutality mode and then get a timer where the rules for combos are different from the game. Less gravity and pushback, more hit stun and faster recovery, automatically full meter.

BRUTALITY

Banned
I didn't think Brutalities were cool because of the animations, I liked them because you just felt so boss successfully completing a 10-button combo rapid-fire style :D

Plus the bass when the letters come on to the screen is amazeballs
i feel like i need to reload after every brutality and im not even using stryker