What's new

Strategy - Tanya What do we think of the Tanya nerfs???

Were Tanya's nerfs fair?

• Yes, NRS nerfed her apropriately

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, She was nerfed too much

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No, she was not nerfed enough

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
So our favourite (or second favourite for some) Edenian got hit with the nerf stick today. What does everyone think of the Tanya nerfs she received in the new patch? Fair or unfair? How will it change the way we play her?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I think that taking armor off of ex tele is a huge nerf. And he block advantage is hurts a little bit.

Everything else is a buff or a fix to me though.

The rekka mind games will be fun!

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
armor launchers are kinda busted. Im surprised takeda still has one. But everything else is fine. b1 should be O/M not M/O tho but its all good.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Tele nerf hurts alot.

But other than that, I like the buffs. The pushback on fireballs are pretty nice

This is significantly more lenient than what m2dave was proposing actually, the unenhanced teleports weren't touched at all. I'm fine with this. Gonna have to start thinking at all on my wakeup which sounds like a lot of work but I'll get over it.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The nerf seems fair. We still have an 11f armored advancing launcher for wakeups and an armored overhead that does 16% into a HKD. Kubu Jutsu still has a 12f armored mid that's safe and hit confirmable into more mixups or a full combo.

It seems easier to combo off exbf4 and her tonfa rekas also seem to juggle much better than they did before. Kobu Jutsu is still very strong imo, just a little bit less derpy with the teleport pressure. She still has her tonfa toss pressure against most of the cast, which is almost better than the tele pressure anyway.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
The nerf seems fair. We still have an 11f armored advancing launcher for wakeups and an armored overhead that does 16% into a HKD. Kubu Jutsu still has a 12f armored mid that's safe and hit confirmable into more mixups or a full combo.

It seems easier to combo off exbf4 and her tonfa rekas also seem to juggle much better than they did before. Kobu Jutsu is still very strong imo, just a little bit less derpy with the teleport pressure. She still has her tonfa toss pressure against most of the cast, which is almost better than the tele pressure anyway.
Kobu is the tits

Error

DF2+R2
The nerfs were perfect, if she wants armor she has tons of other options, two which mix up with the other with adequate risk/reward.