What's new

Question - Goro What are Goro's best anti-airs?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I seem to be getting hit by jump ins or NJP's somewhat frequently, I'm trying his shokan grab or U + 1 or u2, but still get hit frequently against turds like Kung Jin any suggestions or alternatives? I mostly use kuotan warrior btw.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I just try to play the footsie game as much as possible. His walkspeed startup is AWESOME both front and back even though his main walk sucks. But that coupled with armor = instant anti air.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
s1 isn't bad against the average jip, but gets beat but jik. Depending on the spacing if you always punchwalk.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Crouching 1. Trust me. The range on this is huge and most ppl's air attacks will have whiffed by this point. You can usually do a couple cr.1s into a special.

If you read the jump in, a D2 is still optimal, but his cr 1 is great for reactions if the character youre fighting doesn't have amazing air approach options.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Njp. Goros aa kinda sucks and his hotbox is huge. One of my major annoyances which made me play diff chars
No way. His njp has shit range and is way too slow. How are you going to react to someone jumping in on you with an even slower, poorly ranged attack? Goro has bad AA options, but this shouldn't even be considered as one of those.